I just bought a new microphone and a cable for it...it turns out the speaker i wanted to plug it in to has a guitar cable (quarter inch) plug in. I need some kind of converter from the end of my 3 prong mic cable to convert to a quarter inch...does anyone know what those are called, where to get, price? Links would also work.

Thanks a bunch
You can buy cords at any music store that have XLR on one side and 1/4" on the other
You'll need a preamp/poweramp for your mic if you want it to make any noise... It won't do anything if you just plug it straight into the speakers.
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.