If you PM me some lyrics you've written, I can try to give you some more helpful in-depth crits. No guarantees, though.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1040779&page=1
^^^ Within the first post of the community thread is the contact list. You'll find a bunch of msn's of helpful S&Lers.

Myself:
TedTheNinja666 (AIM)
GrandNinjaTed@hotmail.com (MSN)

I'll be happy to help you every now and then. =)
However, I'm going to bed soon so I can't help at this very moment.
Promises meant a lot back then.
Of course, you would do better listening to him than you would to me. Much better. He's right though, pretty much anybody would help you out. All you gotta do is ask.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
You can add me to MSN if you want. My addy can be found in my profile not far under my picture. I'm on all the time anyways and I get very lonely.

Do it.
Quote by bassbeat77
You can add me to MSN if you want. My addy can be found in my profile not far under my picture. I'm on all the time anyways and I get very lonely.

Do it.

can I add you too?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
All right, one more off topic post, and warnings will be given!

(Steve, this this your cue!!!)

Lol, TS, PM me a piece and I'll crit it.
Apparently mamosa isn't just blind and my MSN is in fact not in my profile, though it's there when I view my profile.

Though, as was mentioned there are a bunch of addys in the first post of the community thread, including mine.

TS has made contact anyways.

That is all.