You guys may take the piss out of this, and it does sound very stupid, but here goes, i think i might have a stutter, a very mild one and it usually only happens when i'm on the phone, its a really strange feeling, it seems as though i start a sentence, but then my brain is sort of not focusing on what i am saying half way through and i start talking on auto pilot, and i am perfectly aware of it but the only thing i can do is stop speaking completely and try and pick up again after pausing.

Any help?
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
O_o
the only awnser i have for you is that your phone has aids
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Shoot up dope and you'll be fine.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
doesn't matter if it's only a small one of the phone. it could have to do with nerves?
talk slower, quit thinking about it. if it happens, it happens, so no use worrying about it. it'll disappear over time. and stutters don't happen just in one situation, if you had a clinical stutter, it'd happen all the time.

this is from a phone stutterer too.
Concentrate on speaking more slowly.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
You mean you get this weird "oh, crap" feeling. Sometimes I feel like I don't even exist and wonder if I'm really talking. Never on the phone though. Maybe you just get nervous.
Quote by TarHeel90
talk slower, quit thinking about it. if it happens, it happens, so no use worrying about it. it'll disappear over time. and stutters don't happen just in one situation, if you had a clinical stutter, it'd happen all the time.

this is from a phone stutterer too.

This.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
I've started stuttering too, but it really its only when my sentences start with i or w. It's getting worse though. I'd suggest slow down, and try just to pass over it. If you pause on it it's more noticeable.
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
Thanks guys, glad i'm not the only one, there are a few people who said some things but i can't quote them all, but i think the reason i stop is because i think its either that or i just merge the last part of the sentence together and mess it up completely, there was a period where it happened a bit more frequently and i thought i was going insane, but now its just when i'm on the phone, funnily enough, past few times its happened its been when i was talking to a friend who i have known for about 3 years and i am not nervous talking to her at all.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Talk on the phone more as practise! When tackling this problem it will help to make an effort to remain calm, i.e. breathing deeply (whilst not sounding like a creeper into the phone) and speaking slowly. There is no need to rush. Oh, and - practise.
Scott Adams, the cartoonist who writes Dilbert, had a similar problem, but more severe. He could talk smoothly when addressing large groups of people, but when on the phone with someone or talking to just one person face to face, he could barely speak. Turns out he had some problem that required surgery and then medication and shots and stuff. Pretty bad.

Although, what you described is not nearly as severe, you're probably just not paying attention to what you're saying
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children