I'm organizing a concert right now and need help on where to put people. Right now I have this.

*figures not drawn to scale*

I'm not sure what it is, but something doesn't look right about it. Someone help?

Key:

Miles - FX guitarist/co-lead guitarist
Jason - Rhythm guitarist
August - Singer/co-lead guitarist
Alex - Bassist/keyboardist

Edit 1: Switched Jason and Miles' amps around
Last edited by Alex Vik at Sep 7, 2009,
Why the Slide Guitar?

EDIT: Switch Jason and Miles I guess to so they don't tangle **** up
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Last edited by Rizzo228 at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by Rizzo228
Why the Slide Guitar?

We're probably gonna do Rag Doll - Aerosmith. And it's gonna be on a table, so that's why it's got it's own space.

Quote by Rizzo228
EDIT: Switch Jason and Miles I guess to so they don't tangle **** up

Whoops, I didn't even notice that. Thanks.
its strange to see two guitarist on one side of the stage tbh
Woot! New Zealand...
Quote by Alex Vik
We're probably gonna do Rag Doll - Aerosmith. And it's gonna be on a table, so that's why it's got it's own space.

Whoops, I didn't even notice that. Thanks.

That seems to be the only problems i could see maybe move back a little bit and move the slide to the side until you really need it
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
You might want to move the drums a bit forward. It looks good. Just make sure that the chords for the guitars and bass don't get caught in the keyboard or slide guitar.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by Baba O'Riley
Just make sure that the chords for the guitars and bass don't get caught in the keyboard or slide guitar.

I'll be sure to tape them down (slide guitar and keyboard cords), thanks.
You may want to reposition the monitors a bit. The keys and the drummer may have some trouble hearing with them all up front. I also agree that if you only use the slide for 1 song, try to keep it a bit more out of the way. On the diagram, perhaps vertical and to the left.
Quote by chokmool
You may want to reposition the monitors a bit. The keys and the drummer may have some trouble hearing with them all up front. I also agree that if you only use the slide for 1 song, try to keep it a bit more out of the way. On the diagram, perhaps vertical and to the left.

Whoops, forgot about the drummer. I guess I'll stick one next to him. We've got a monitor that clips onto the keyboard at where we'll be playing, so I'll be fine monitor wise. I'll try to keep the slide out of the way when it's not being used, but it's not like the keys will be used much either.
If the slide and keys aren't being used that much, you may want to consider moving them back in line with the front of the drums, and moving the amps in front of them. It gives everyone access to their amps, in case they have to make adjustments. While it is nice to have a plan, you may wind up changing it as you're setting up. It usually becomes obvious where everything should go at that point.