Hey all im wondering is this neck from this guitar ( http://www.rondomusic.com/si13bk.html ) will fit onto this body ( http://pickersparts.auctivacommerce.com/Gloss-Black-Solid-Wood-Stratocaster-Body-P265145.aspx ) i cant find any neck pocket info on the first one to see if it will fit, so I'll ask some of you experts :p
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Last edited by Led Head at Sep 7, 2009,
short answer... most likely not... when guitars are made, the neck is applied to the body afterwords, to make sure the neck works completely correct (ex so theirs not strings uneven on the fretboard , or so their not hanging off the side of the fretboard on the guitar at any points, so their straight)
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Last edited by selibucaz at Sep 7, 2009,
lol ok would you say it would be to big or small to fit? or give me the long answer :p
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Quote by Led Head
lol ok would you say it would be to big or small to fit? or give me the long answer :p

sorry i was taking a lil while to type off the long answer lol :P i forgot to change what i was typing to say hold on im typing the long answer, lol but it might fit on, its just highly unlikley it would fit perfect. you can order a new neck for your guitar tho ithink
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Maybe is the best answer we can give you. It might have a strat spec neck heel it might not. Most likely it does.
I would not expect this to work.

Now on to the real reason I even bothered posting: why? Why would you put a douglas neck on to a mock-strat body? On top of that, why one with a locking nut on it?
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster
bottom line is if you have the skills you can make it work......if you need to ask you probably can't