Okay, so anyways. This is a Pacifica I've had awhile. The headstock doesn't have a model #, IE, 012, 112. And as far as I know, I've never seen a Pacifica with a maple fretboard/neck. Both are flamed maple as far as I can tell, or atleast some form of maple. Also the body is fairly light, I don't know if its alder or whatev. But just from looks, any idea what kind of model it is?

Also, the humbucker in the bridge is a mod some guy must've done, its some sort DiMarzio, atleast according to the guy that sold it >_<
112J I believe, from the pickguard and 2 buttons

Oh wait... rosewoord fretboard
Gear:
Yamaha Pacifica 112VCX - Vintage white w/ red tort pickguard
Blackheart Handsome Devil
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
Last edited by Boiller at Sep 7, 2009,
It is indeed a good guitar Pacman, plays nice and has good clean/OD tones. The bridge pickup is some sort of rails one... a DiMarzio unless the guy that sold it to me lied >_<

Anyways. I thought it was a 112 at first, but all the 112s I played had rosewood fretboards...
I do know that the old pacificas had maple fretboards, but dunno which exact model that one is
Gear:
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
^Hmm, thats a good point, is there anywhere on it that'd tell me how old it is? Like, where would I find a date or something, let me go look around on it.
Pacifica 112M is the closest model I can find, seems they were produced around 2000 or so in Taiwan... but yours has a white Nut, I believe stock nut is black, so maybe the pickup wasn't the only thing changed, or really is an even older pacifica

Review at Harmony Central
Gear:
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
Last edited by Boiller at Sep 7, 2009,
Sweet, that sounds about right, my maple neck/fretboard does indeed have some sick flaming going on. Anyways, any idea if most of the Strat parts from GFS will fit on this? I'm thinking of getting a new bridge+tuners+pickguard if they'll fit. Which they should, this guitar seems to have normal Strat sizes and screw holes and such...
I know that the newer pacificas have longer horns, regarding the pickguard, which is also evidently smaller, but I'm not sure if the old pacificas have longer horns than Strats or not. The rest I can't really help sorry
Gear:
Vox DA5 Classic
Valencia C-60 Classical
Oh well, I guess I'll just take measurements and e-mail the site or something to check with them before I get 60$+ worth of new pieces and such.
Well, I don't have to have a new pickguard. But I do need new tuners/bridge, these aren't very good, the bridge is really painful to palm mute on, is rusty and just in general doesn't seem very good, same thing with the tuners, they have a 4:1 ratio 0_0;