Ok.
Lift not the painted veil which those who live
Call life; though unreal shapes be pictured there,
And it but mimic all we would believe
What The ****
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Ok.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Man standing up is a lot straighter than a guy doing the YMCA. Long live Craigo and the Ok man.
Quote by SteveHouse
That's a flower, bro.

I might be gay.

Holy balls, it's a flower!
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Does anyone actually care?
Last edited by AA00P at Sep 7, 2009,
Inferior to the space man

XD

^ See?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

TS, no one cares...

PS. i hate you.

PPS. feel free to sig

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
TS, no one cares...

PS. i hate you.

PPS. feel free to sig

Don't tell me what to feel.
Quote by leeb rocks
ok.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by Newse

Emo backpack is in the shape of a tear drop.
EDIT: An oompa-loompa tear, that is.
Quote by leeb rocks
Last edited by Konkordmusk at Sep 7, 2009,
Quote by dark&broken
Let the ASCII war begin!

.................................................. ..............................._,-~"¯¯"~-,
.................................................. ................__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-
.................................................. ..........„~"¯::::::::::::::"::::::::::::::::::\
.................................................. .__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
..........................................__-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::~-,
..........................._______~"___-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::"-,
......................,~"::::::::::::::¯¯:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,: |
....................:/:::::::::::::::::__-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\::\:|
...................,'::::::::,-~~"~"_::',::|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~ ':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
..............._,-'"~----":::/,~"¯"-:|::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
............,-'::::::::::::::::'-\~"O¯_/::,'::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
............|:::::::::::::::::-,_'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
............|::,-~"::::::::::::::"~~":::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.........../::/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
........./::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
......./:::::::\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-,\:::|\:|::''
......,':::::::,'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.....,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,„-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
..../:::::::::|:::::::::::::„---~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::::::|_,-'
..,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
./:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/::::::::,':::/
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::"-':::\: : OK : : |: : :\::::::|::|\ ------- I WIN
:::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::",::::::::::::::::::\: : : : : : \: : : |:::::|::|;;\
::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : OK: : |::::,'/|::::|
:::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : : |::: |'-,/|:::|
::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\::::::::::: \::: \"-/|::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,__:::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/: ||\-,
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |......"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: |........."-,_:::::::::::::::::::::::::/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\ .............."~--„_____„„-~~"
TS, I am less interested in your KO man, and much more interested in your sig. Are you trying to imply that the average IQ is anything less than 100?

Sorry, tangent...
Quote by Konkordmusk
Emo backpack is in the shape of a tear drop.
EDIT: An oompa-loompa tear, that is.

you're a quick one
I'm not gay, a lot of people think I'm gay. I have a girlfriend, she thinks I'm gay.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by wyldething
TS, I am less interested in your KO man, and much more interested in your sig. Are you trying to imply that the average IQ is anything less than 100?

Sorry, tangent...

It was not me that came up with that quote. It's also not meant to be taken as literally as you are taking it.
Quote by leeb rocks
Quote by Konkordmusk
It was not me that came up with that quote. It's also not meant to be taken as literally as you are taking it.

Just checking