Not exactly a new member but I can't think of where else to post this question. How does the enforcement of the "no multiple accounts" rule work? The only thing I can think of is IP addresses but I check this site often, including at school. I figure out of the 20,000 students there's got to be at least one other student that has an account here and uses the school network to check it. Could this lead to potential confusion and an erroneous ban/warning for either of us? We'd both be using the same network but not the same computers.
Quote by pwrmax
Not exactly a new member but I can't think of where else to post this question. How does the enforcement of the "no multiple accounts" rule work? The only thing I can think of is IP addresses but I check this site often, including at school. I figure out of the 20,000 students there's got to be at least one other student that has an account here and uses the school network to check it. Could this lead to potential confusion and an erroneous ban/warning for either of us? We'd both be using the same network but not the same computers.
It could.

But there's more to the equation than what you are allowed to know.
UG staff has other tools. They won't discuss them. Why would they?
The more info that's public, the more difficult a pest can make it to track him.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.