Yep, I've got two bills. I've been saving for a couple months and have plenty, yesterday I got $200 for one of my cabs that I didn't use and feel like it's time to treat myself. I'm pretty satisfied with my rig and can always buy something else if I need it and so want to get something non-guitar related for once.

So pit, I'm not keen on hookers but what would you spend $200 on?
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
yeah i'm gonna have to agree with acid.

EDIT: wait a minute I just read you weren't keen on hookers omgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote by Gibshall
Yep, I've got two bills. I've been saving for a couple months and have plenty, yesterday I got $200 for one of my cabs that I didn't use and feel like it's time to treat myself. I'm pretty satisfied with my rig and can always buy something else if I need it and so want to get something non-guitar related for once.

So pit, I'm not keen on hookers but what would you spend $200 on?

Weed. Good weed. Then I'd sell it, make profit, repeat the process a couple times, then buy a small boat to use for fishing.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
i'd get a new phone.
i've only had my current one for a few months, but it kind of sucks.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Hm
I would Buy taco bell till the money ran out. So you're set for like a couple of months, Unless you're fat. Are you fat,TS?
Quote by GNiCk89
Weed. Good weed. Then I'd sell it, make profit, repeat the process a couple times, then buy a small boat to use for fishing.

then sell the fish you catch at a local market. Save up long enough, then sell the boat.

Use the money earned from the fish and boat sale to open up a small ice cream shop
Quote by lol2theworld
Hm
I would Buy taco bell till the money ran out. So you're set for like a couple of months, Unless you're fat. Are you fat,TS?

if he did that he would need $200 more on toliet paper
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I'll go with the practical application and say if you don't have something you want, save your money til there's something you do want.

Or crack.

EDIT:
Quote by james4
then sell the fish you catch at a local market. Save up long enough, then sell the boat.

Use the money earned from the fish and boat sale to open up a small ice cream shop

Sell ice cream successfully until you are able to franchise the ice cream shop into a multination business operation. Proceed to sell the franchise to a conglomerate and use the money to purchase a small tropical island.

EDIT 2:

Sh*t my edit was too slow
Last edited by laxduck at Sep 8, 2009,
Quote by james4

secretly put high doses of nicotine in your ice cream so everyone becomes addicted and buys all your ice cream. use profits to start a wolverine breeding farm.
Nintendo DSI. I'm gonna do it tomorrow.
VOX AC15 Classic Combo
Gibson SG Menace
Parker p-42
AnalogMan modified TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss DD-20 Giga-Delay
Boss Compression sustainer
Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter Wah
hire someone to think of what to spend $200 on

or the ice cream shop idea seems nice
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
Quote by james4

Then I make a living selling ice cream while also selling more weed from the shop in secret. Kinda like in Cheech & Chong.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
$200 worth of $1 bills
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Save it for later, when you really need it for something (maybe guitar related)

Better to have 200$ and don't use it than need 200$ later and don't have it.
secretly put high doses of nicotine in your ice cream so everyone becomes addicted and buys all your ice cream. use profits to start a wolverine breeding farm.

Genetically alter the wolverines to shoot lasers out of their asses , then sell each for $1.5million , whilst forming World Wolverine Battling League(WWBL)
Quote by GisleAune
Save it for later, when you really need it for something (maybe guitar related)

Better to have 200$ and don't use it than need 200$ later and don't have it.
That's what I do. I only ever spend my tips from work, and put everything else in the bank. I almost have $2000
Quote by jmonko
Dude save it, I'm boned on money right now. I wish I saved better, don't be like me. Save your money.

I did save *points to thread description* and saved, and saved.

Now I some money that I wasn't expecting and would rather spend it instead.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Go out and buy yourself some more money.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
Go out and buy yourself some more money.
Foreign money!

That way, if you buy money worth less than your own, you'll have more money than you have when you really don't!

Or you could perhaps buy some foreign money, wait for it's value to go up, then return it.

PROFIT.
Quote by lol2theworld
Hm

This.
Or send me the 200 dollars so I can afford to go to Taco Bell more than once a week.
Walk through the streets. Find the hottest girl you can, and offer her $100 to slob on your knob. Offer the other $100 to put the hot dog in the bun, if you know what i mean.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
$200 worth of salami.

or $200 worth of mice, and set them free in a homeless shelter, your pick.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Genetically alter the wolverines to shoot lasers out of their asses , then sell each for $1.5million , whilst forming World Wolverine Battling League(WWBL)

Breed mutant race of super wolves and take over earth?
then you have all the $200 you like.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by loudog93

Breed an army of rabies-infected wolverines and take over the world.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst