Page 1 of 2
what did you want to do with your life as a child? be an artist? an archaeologist?

are you doing it now or have you succumbed to rationale
oh sick fate what cards you deal
stealing identity and rotting insides
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I've never wanted to be anything...Which puts me in quite the pickle right now...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Something non-specific with computers. Which I'm actually doing right now, so it turned out quite well.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Musician...working on it!
dean edge one 5 string
Schecter studio-4
Samick fairlane-6
Ibanez sb900
Ibanez btb775
Fender p bass special deluxe

Dean Del Sol
Ibanez prestige rg2610

Peavey TKO 65
Peavey vb-2
Quote by the_perdestrian
listen to revelation, for he is wise in the way of bass-fu
Well, first i wanted to be a hockey player. Then an astronomer. Then it changed again to race car driver. Then i finally settled on journalist when i was around ten. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE, VINTAGE X METAL?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paleontologist.

its like the bestest best job ever.
I have no opinion on this matter.
U.G supermod

it's like the bestest job ever.
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
A fire-fighter.

I was inspired by that Fireman Sam T.V show.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Ace88
Well, first i wanted to be a hockey player. Then an astronomer. Then it changed again to race car driver. Then i finally settled on journalist when i was around ten. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE, VINTAGE X METAL?

i always said i wanyted to be a doctor but i really wanted to be a writer or an painter or a dancer or a beautiful amalgam of all three
the connection between body and mind
mind and earth
mind and fellow mind
is astounding and ive been fascinated since a young age but alas i am still on the road to being a doctor

we'll see. i will live fervently until death comes upon me and we will see where it goes
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

fighter pilot or astronaut

didn't change my mind till I graduated high school

almost done getting my commercial pilots license, stupid air force and their 20/20 rule <_<
"Our revenge so everlasting sweet,
Enslave your Children, Behead the weak,
Kill every last Man, Woman and Machine
The cleansing has begun.
Your meek defense is foolish,
we come from the stars a trillion strong."
Quote by Zugunruhe
paleontologist.

its like the bestest best job ever.

Me too. At one time I wanted to become a tuba playing truck driver.
Will probably become a teacher.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
A marine biologist, I would always bring home marine animals and put them in tanks. I read alot about it too and joined some club.

Then harsh reality hazed my vision and I succumbed to being a photographer. Although I'm thinking of starting some sort of composer education. I like composing alot you see.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I wanted to be forever young. Rod Stewart caressed my mind with his sweet melodies of eternal youth...
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- a garbageman
- a rock star
- a writer

i feel that with my degree in music & english will help getting into one of those careers. probably the first. :/
#DTWD
Quote by Kensai
A marine biologist, I would always bring home marine animals and put them in tanks. I read alot about it too and joined some club.

Then harsh reality hazed my vision and I succumbed to being a photographer. Although I'm thinking of starting some sort of composer education. I like composing alot you see.

Compose yourself a life of pleasures and experimentation, for composing is only power you see, [ower to create and write and display

you are creating life by compisug so just
compose life and cut to the chase
do shit
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

When I was young, I wanted to be a farmer. I played too much Harvest Moon, and I really thought I could be a great farmer, growing crops and whatnot.

Now, I'd still like to be a farmer, but I have no idea where I'd begin. I'm getting sucked further into the white collar world. It was pre-destined in some ways, and I think I'd find a vague happiness in it if I could have a family and do all that ****. It's a well-worn path with obvious advantages, but at the same time, I dearly love the idea of farming. I worked on one once, and it was a memorable, happy experience. I'd like to live that.

But there are well-worn paths...I don't know.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by primusfan
- a garbageman
- a rock star
- a writer

i feel that with my degree in music & english will help getting into one of those careers. probably the first. :/

Really?

Quote by vintage x metal
Compose yourself a life of pleasures and experimentation, for composing is only power you see, [ower to create and write and display

you are creating life by compisug so just
compose life and cut to the chase
do shit

If I got famous from it I almost literally would create a life from composing ^^
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A fire hydrant... no joke (I was like 4-5) After that i just wanted to be rich and not have to do anything.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Altered_Carbon
When I was young, I wanted to be a farmer. I played too much Harvest Moon, and I really thought I could be a great farmer, growing crops and whatnot.

Now, I'd still like to be a farmer, but I have no idea where I'd begin. I'm getting sucked further into the white collar world. It was pre-destined in some ways, and I think I'd find a vague happiness in it if I could have a family and do all that ****. It's a well-worn path with obvious advantages, but at the same time, I dearly love the idea of farming. I worked on one once, and it was a memorable, happy experience. I'd like to live that.

But there are well-worn paths...I don't know.

i too want to be a farmer, there are colleges with incredible agricultural programs that can get you started

my university is one of them and yet im not taking advantage
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

What you mean, when I was a child? You mean I'm not anymore???

Seriously, I wanted to be an F16 fighterpilot
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
I wanted to be an archeologist when I was 10. I am now studying accounting. Boring as ****.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by macaroni
I wanted to be an archeologist when I was 10. I am now studying accounting. Boring as ****.

Same, archeology ftw.

Nowadays I'm looking at a career in science, maybe physics.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wanted to be an archaeologist.

My cousin wanted to be a fire engine...

EDIT: Wow, it seems a lot of people wanted to be archaeologists too, awesome!
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Last edited by Wells-Zeppelin at Sep 8, 2009,
An anthropologist when i was like five ¬.¬, then I wanted to be Indiana Jones! haha I was such a strange kid.
"Oh, if i could kidnap that feeling, the one that melts all fears from your mind."
Quote by Babbs

i thought you meant there was some ancient indian spirit named desi who would come and haunt me during my trip.
laid
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Quote by JackalUK
Lottery jackpot winner, still do

You've posted under me in like 3 threads lately, I see you're lazy?
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I honestly wanted to be a plumber.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I wanted to be a paleontologist at first,
but then I decided to be a lawyer.
now I'm in between,
musician,
specifically either,
producer
rocker
orchestra-er
conductor
composer

or a teacher,
probably a music teacher,
but I'd love to teach english,
World history, philosophy,
or Poetry.

but who knows.
=]

RiEdit:
SPARTANNNNSSSS!
WUHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?!?!?!

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

Last edited by Mr. Rittard at Sep 8, 2009,
I wanted to be a bookstore owner since I love reading. I figured I'd get to read all the books for free and no one would kick me out of the store for freeloading since I owned the store. Then I found out you had to buy the books before you could sell them....

Right now I'm thinking something scientific ish since I'm into bio and chem, not too sure though.
cat
Page 1 of 2