First things first if you really wanna read the WHOLE story go to my profile and check out the blog

what basically happened was i Dislocated my Shoulder by playing around not once but twice in like 30 (read how in my blog lol)

right now im just scared of moving it cause it might pop out again
and i really want to play my guitar

no flaming please lol
"Their always is no such thing as a wrong note!"
lol you should see a doctor lol
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Zaphikh
What do you want to discuss?

oh my bad ...i would like to discuss how much would this cost
Quote by Red Dragon
oh my bad ...i would like to discuss how much would this cost

Tons o'moneh! And probably more the longer you wait.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by Red Dragon
First things first if you really wanna read the WHOLE story go to my profile and check out the blog

what basically happened was i Dislocated my Shoulder by playing around not once but twice in like 30 (read how in my blog lol)

right now im just scared of moving it cause it might pop out again
and i really want to play my guitar

no flaming please lol

so wait, its back in the socket? doesnt that mean its all good now?

PSN: reldask
go to the doctor man? dislocated my knee two summers ago. Had to go to the doctor. You might need a cast or sling or something to allow the ligaments to heal. At least thats how it was with me. otherwise it will never heal and will keep happening.

I went to a public hospital in Greece. 20 euro for everything, cast, x-ray, service. Two years later and its still fine.

You will have to some strengthening excercises later on.
READ the blog and almost all your answers will be their lol i did go to a doctor and i got x-rays and stuff lol and i dont have insurance