Hello there. I am new to the internet and UG. I know I signed up in February but I never use this and never introduced myself properly. Work keeps me occupied for the most part so it is hardly in my control.

Now for the first order of business.

I am interested in being a moderator. If I cannot become a moderator, then Assistant Moderator will be fine. In an absolute worse case scenario which I would like to avoid, then I guess "Assistant to the Moderator" will have to do.

Question.

Who do I speak to to get this position granted. My resume clearly indicates I am over qualified for this position so we can bypass all questions and interviews. I await my position as Assistant Moderator to be activated.

Thank you for your time.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by enselmis
Troll? Wheres the report button?

You've been on here for over a year and you don't know where the report button is?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by leeb rocks
This guy seems to have the right stuff. I'm right behind him.

When I am promoted to my new position I can foresee definite work and various tasks which I will provide for you. When I move into my new office you can have my temporary work space.

Quote by enselmis
Troll? Wheres the report button?

Quiet YOU!
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Dwight Schrute
My resume clearly indicates I am over qualified for this position so we can bypass all questions and interviews.
nice one.

Quote by Dwight Schrute
I await my position as Assistant Moderator to be activated.
Please continue doing that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by larrytheguitar
God.

*reported*

I demand that you cease and desist your attempts at stopping me from climbing the ladder. You may think you have the upper hand but that is erroneous. Now leave immediately before I deem you a security threat and have you removed from this forum.
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Last edited by Dwight Schrute at Sep 8, 2009,
hmmm not b&, seems the mods find it as funny as i do...
but for safety, use the pit next time maybe.
Quote by texzephyr
hmmm not b&, seems the mods find it as funny as i do...
but for safety, use the pit next time maybe.

As a fully qualified future assistant Moderator here at UG I deem this the proper place for my introductory statements.
Quote by xMetalGodx

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred

This is like season 1 Dwight when he was a douche. Season 5 Dwight ftmfw!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Go away.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...