Ok, so I've actually asked this in my previous posts about 2 months ago, but no reply so far. Just wondering what our friends here in UG think bout this cab, and does anyone own on here? All I know is that it has those sweet pair v30 speakers. Plus, is it true that a 2x12 cab + a 5w amp head is too loud for bedroom use as I have to turn up the volume to get a good sound? Finally, do blackstar artisan cabs come in black instead of maroon? Thanks.
Gear:
95' Fender Richie Sambora Standard Stratocaster
06' Symphony SD54
07' Epiphone Les Paul Custom Plus
08' Recording King RD-17CFE
Fender G-DEC30
Line 6 POD XT
Blackstar Series One 45 Combo
10' Ernie Ball MusicMan JP6 BFR
I dont know how the cab sounds, but its Blackstar, so the quality should be quite good.

No, a 5w amp and 2x12 speaker cab will NOT be too loud for bedroom playing. You dont HAVE to turn it up loud to get good sound, but of course, it will sound better the louder you play. The HT-5 is meant for bedroom playing, and having 2x12 speakers will not really change the volume compared to a 1x12 or similar.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
It's currently 2:20am (local time) and I'm playing the rig in my sig. Blackstar were kind enough to put a volume knob on the HT-5 making it easier than easy to dial in an acceptable volume.

Of course, to answer your next question, no you don't get that tube roar at whisper quiet volumes. No amp in the world can really deliver that. Even the Blackheart Killer Ant (1 watt) is still enough to piss off the people you live with.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...