I have...
Guitar & amp
Bass & amp
Yamaha dd65 (for drums)
My voice

So what else do I need to record music? (by myself so I'll have to record everything separately).

I play mostly just blues, classic rock, rock, pop, punk...NOT metal

All I know is I need a condenser mic and some sorta of interface...what else
Recommend me stuff thanks !

I want a condenser mic thats especially good for vocals and guitar (drums and bass is just...background anyways because im not that good with them)

Total budget is 1000 bucks
probably spend around 400 for condenser.
27mMoV31II7.a2
Well the Shure SM57/58s are great for recording and i think there's a model for vocals aswell.
But your room might not be the best place suitable for recording unless you have all the equipment and isolation and acoustic reflections of the room and all that stuff.

So let's say your room is ok with the current state, you would need:
A good mic (preferably a condencer)
A phantom power (48 volt) power supply for the mic to work [You can use an Audio Interface to do this and for mixing]
^Like i said, an AI
Mic stand
Some extra cables and you should be on your way
Don't skimp on acoustic proofing of the room. This should be the first priority actually. After that monitoring is important. You need to be able to hear what you're recording. During a recording you'll want to monitor through a closed headphone (Sennheiser HD-280 for example), to prevent bleading into the mics. While editing stuff speakers are better (dynaudio, genelec, mackie).

Then, an audio interface. I'd go with a simple (m-audio?) usb interface. Since you want to use a condenser mic it will need phantom power. However for recording an amp you also need a dynamic mic. For a beginning "producer" an SM-57 is fine. As far as condenser mics, look at Rode (NT-1A). Cheap but really well built and great sound.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top (Wine red)
Blackstar HT-5 Combo
EHX Little Big Muff
EHX Small Clone
EHX Deluxe Memory Man
acoustic proofing means ...to make sure sound bounces or dont
27mMoV31II7.a2
Quote by Antimage27
acoustic proofing means ...to make sure sound bounces or dont

Well, actually a little bit of both. Basically, a normal room is way too acoustic for recording. Standing waves and such make it all but impossible to get a decent sound. You don't want the room to sound dead though. For simple home recording some bass traps will be enough to start. Do not however buy prefab foam "bass traps" because they don't do what they advertise. Glassfiber (~50kg/m3) is best for this, ie. make them yourself (for more info on this, look for diy basstraps on google). These are placed in the corners of the room.
Blackstar HT-5 Combo
EHX Little Big Muff
EHX Small Clone
EHX Deluxe Memory Man
... that's what the audio interface is for.
Blackstar HT-5 Combo
EHX Little Big Muff
EHX Small Clone
EHX Deluxe Memory Man
I like my Pre- Sonus Firebox. Great pre- amps/interface. They're going for $250. Comes with Cubase LE. Also like Audix i5 dynamic mics. $99 SM 57 alternative without the plastic parts. +1 to the Rode recommendation. (also love my Roland V-drums for recording but they're pricey). Stay away from Behringer mixers.