My parents are trying to out-spend each other to make an expensive point

My dad bought some $50 thing for hte computer that didnt work, so my mum got pissed at him for wasting money and said that she'd go and do the same, so she went and a few thousand on a new bed to replace the old one that had a 'di cky bedhead.' He goes and buys a $20,000 nissan (to replace an awesome 90s VR Holden we used to have ) Then my dad's decided we need a new tv, so he gets one, then realises we need to spend another $500 for some accessories. And my mum rings the landlord to get a new aircondidioner, and while he was up here also got a new front door, pro window cleaners and gardeners coming round, and all the ceilings repainted. Now she's buying a thousand and something dollar rug.

anyway we owe a crapload of money and rent some tiny house and my dads on less income and now we've just spent about 1/10th our money in a month and I still haven't got an SG so there's not much in it for me anyway i think it might be going a little bit far eh? anything i can do about it?
Not really. All you can do is hoard your own cash and be prepared to live on your own.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by pwrmax

All because a $50 purchase?

well I think the car was coming anyway but apart from taht pretty much. it doesn't take much to set them off, they're insane
Your parents have a funny way of setteling problems.
Maybe you should give them a "hint"?
Quote by tom1thomas1
I'm missing a joke here arent i?

"Dude, Zach needs your bass"

"Are you ******* serious?"

Ring a bell?

I have no clue why I remember
I don't think this would be the best time to tell your parents you fixed the computer.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Lulz, you make quite a lot of threads like this on U.G What a dickheadish thing for your parents to do
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Tell them to outspend each other to fight for your love and see where it ends up.

Edit: I should've read the last paragraph.

Wait for the next fight.
Quote by kwidjibo1
oh really? i didnt know children of bodom were better than a band far more famous and popular than them, cheers for the update

Quote by Mr.Maccy
Your from the states. I end my case.
Quote by unholyfreak911
That's only 1/10th of your money? Holy crap, can I have some?

20-30,000 aussies dollars? that's 1/10th of 300,000, keep in mind we owe about half of that I think, at least we did a few years ago, and my parents are 50 and renting. They went looking at houses a while ago and they were all about double taht.
I bet they're so cheap they wouldn't know a fancy guitar if they saw one
Quote by Shredoftheday
Lulz, you make quite a lot of threads like this on U.G What a dickheadish thing for your parents to do

i make a thread whenever i feel like saying something just about. and they're always pissing me off so I'm always making threads lol. I've posted more threads than replies i think
No offence, but your parents are duuuuu-uuuuumb.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Mate, you got a nice new car, TV, air conditioner and a cool new rug, why complain?

Just convince your dad to start playing guitar and say since you're a guitarist, you'll help him pick If he needs more convincing just tell him how pissed off your mom will be when she sees it.

Seriously, do this. You owe a lot of money anyway, why not?