Poll: Which wah pedal should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which wah pedal should I get?
Zakk Wylde ZW-45 Waw
5 45%
Slash SW-59 Wah
6 55%
Voters: 11.
So today after school im getting a new wah pedal and couldnt decide on which one. Im stuck on the Zakk Wylde and Slash wahs. I cant decide between those 2. The Zakk Wylde wah one had a thicker wah which was sorta nice but also sorta drowned out some of the notes. the slash wah, the wah is a litttle less present but it sounds better and the onboard distortion is awesome.

(dont say get a new amp first, I use my dads mesa boogie all the time)
Guitars
Gibson Les Paul Studio Alpine white
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
Quote by DarkStarzInc.
So today after school im getting a new wah pedal and couldnt decide on which one. Im stuck on the Zakk Wylde and Slash wahs. I cant decide between those 2. The Zakk Wylde wah one had a thicker wah which was sorta nice but also sorta drowned out some of the notes. the slash wah, the wah is a litttle less present but it sounds better and the onboard distortion is awesome.

(dont say get a new amp first, I use my dads mesa boogie all the time)

Go for the Slash Wah. I'm using it for 2 years now and i'm still not tired of it.
ps. Buy a 18v power suply with it. Two 9V batteries will last for a week or so.
Yeah I might get a Budda wah considering the RMC Wizard has magically gone up like $50 in price over time.

I have a Crybaby Classic here at my house (I don't own it but I doubt the owner will take it back for a considerable amount of time) and it's not very impressive. Yeah yeah it's got fasal but honestly I'm just convinced Dunlop half asses all of their products. Maybe I'll try a mod or some shit.
-Mike
+1 to the 535Q.

Definitely the best wah I've owned...and I've had 7 or 8 of them including the 2 in question. Its a very versatile pedal.
I went with the Slash one easily. It was no competition i had it head to head with the zakk wylde wah, the dean crybaby from hell, and the 535Q chrome. The slash wah had the best range best sound and was the most sensitive. I love it and havent stopped playing it since i got it 4 hours ago! Id easily reccoment it to anyone.
Guitars
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
Congrats!!!!

Pics????

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I personally wouldn't have gone with it, but if u are happy with it great

Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I

Yeah sorry about the bad pics ill put up some new ones tmrw. This thing is awesome
Guitars
Agile Al-2000 59' LP
Fender Frankenstrat
Amps
Line 6 Spider III 75
Effects
Dunlop Slash SW-95 Wah
Digitech Grunge pedal
Looks great! Loving the red casing!

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.