There is a jvm 410h for 789 pounds at my local guitar store...brand new of course
you reckon its a good deal?

i play thrash, neoclassical stuff
i tried the jvm, it was pretty meh i thought. VERY versatile, but anything above mid-gain just sounded fizzy and mushy to me. i suggest you go try it, you might like it. its not for everyone though.
I agree with the 2 above
personally, i gigged twice with these amps, and i've been deceived both time, for an amp that expensive, i'd want some better sound, i found it sterile, there was no feeling in this amp's tone (in my humble opinion)
i'm glad i didn't win it lol, i like my traynor combo better, and it's half the price
I agree with the above few comments - not bad at all, but definitely lacking something. 'Sterile' is exactly the right word. I've been using one this week until I can get my amp repaired.
I really enjoy it. Its a little touchier on the eq end and requires a bit more attention, but overall its a damn good amp. I would jump on it
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Tribute (Bare Knuckle Nailbombs)
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul (Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentinent)
-Ibanez S470 (Dimarzio D-sonic and Humbucker from Hell)
-PRS SE Custom (Guitarforce Black Diamond and Lord of the Blues)

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
EVH 5150III EL-34 50w
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Boss Super Chorus
Bogner Uberschall
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Electro-Harmonix Power Booster
Fender PT100 Pedal Tuner

Strings:
Ernie Ball Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom 10-52
Quote by samlocke14
i tried the jvm, it was pretty meh i thought. VERY versatile, but anything above mid-gain just sounded fizzy and mushy to me. i suggest you go try it, you might like it. its not for everyone though.

+1, I haven't liked the JVM at all the many times I've tried it. Mid - Low gain is decent, but the high gain (which it was designed for), sucks IMO.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I wouldnt spend a dime on the jvm. I still have to hear a nice tone out of it. I much more like a JCM800 with some OD's to push it a little.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
i'd say thats a pretty fair deal. invest in an attenuator jvms sounds worlds better when they're cranked. most amps still sound good at low volumes in my opinionthe jvm does not

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

ive got me a combo im lookin to shift precicely cuz i think its a bit sterile too..
when i got it i thought great, all these channels and options, no need to spend money on pedals or anything...but really theres a massive overlap of tone on each channel. so basically youve one or maybe two different tones, where only the gain is the variable... im not fussed by it..
plus 100 watts is wayyyy too much... im looking to change to a vox ac15 and buya couple of boosts(think rory gallagher sound)

if you want my advice spend a bit more time with the amp to really check it out and see if you like it... if that goes tits up have a look at mesas (ok more expensive but worth it) or egnater amps which are really cool. in NI im not spoiled for choice like you guys... most of our guitar shops have the mg series and very little else untill very recently... so you probably have the luxury of being able to try out a heck of a lot of amps... do it, you wont regret spending a bit more time or money and getting an amp you really love..