Ok,

so I bought a boss Metal Core ML-2 pedal and I am looking at buying a new amp. I have a line 6 spider 3 15w and to be honest i quite like the clean tone and i used a metal zone pedal and found a pretty good tone, but im looking at getting something that is 30w or 60w and around $250 aus, can be on ebay or whatever I am mainly just looking for an amp that meets my needs (Metalcore mainly parkway drive, killswitch engage). I dont need distortion on the amp as I already have the pedal. I just want something with alot of presence

Thanks
if you're not playing with a drummer in a band then there's not much of a point of going above 15w if you're a bedroom player
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
Quote by Bright Light
if you're not playing with a drummer in a band then there's not much of a point of going above 15w if you're a bedroom player

I am in a band lol
Dude, you should have bought the amp first. Well, at least you didn't buy the Metal Zone. I played both of those things recently, and though neither were great, the Metal CORE was better.

Anyway, get a used Peavey Bandit or something.
dude, 250 AUD will get you nothing of quality, you should learn quick that our used market sucks and anything that cheap is a pipe dream.

I was able to get my amp and cab for 1000 but then again i'm jewish so i have a sneaky, inate ability for bargain hunting. Yeah but seriously you will have to a least triple/quadruple that budge it you want something acceptable that will be loud enough.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
250 AUS is what about 125 US which aint gonna buy much. Thats about what your current amp cost. Your gonna have to come up with considerably more money if you want a giggable amp.