Simply put no that bridge will not work with it unless you are prepared to remove wood from the body of the guitar.
No you will still need to route out part of your body unless you get like a Bigsby or Maestro (I think that's what they're called).
IMO, not worth the effort. Might as well save a little more and get a guitar with a FR, unless your like a pro guitar craftsman or something and really insist to route and install it yourself....
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Quote by azn_guitarist25
No you will still need to route out part of your body unless you get like a Bigsby or Maestro (I think that's what they're called).

A warlock with a bigsby.. That is interesting *insert thoughtful face here*

But as it has been said, Without routing, you will need to buy a top mounted trem like a Bigsby or a Maestro

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200
put a bigsby on it! would look awesome haha you'd still need a new saddle piece for that to work though...

anyway, there's no easy way to put a tremolo on that guitar unfortunately.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by KeMiKaL
A warlock with a bigsby.. That is interesting *insert thoughtful face here*

But as it has been said, Without routing, you will need to buy a top mounted trem like a Bigsby or a Maestro

Hahah I can just see Kerry King using the bigsby.
while we are on the topic of cheap bich's, anyone know whats a good bridge to upgrade to on any import bc rich. my friend has a chuck shuldiner stealth and he is putting new vol pot input jack, wire, shielding etc... it would be nice to put a better bridge. but I dunno what will fit. if it has to be a BC Rich part, can I get one from BC Rich usa?
EAT YOUR GUITAR GEAR BLOG
Quote by BigDC
how difficult is it to build your own guitar?
Quote by Gibshall
It's hard, annoying, and makes you want to punch a baby.
You'd have to route out wood from the back and wood from the front to accomodate it, and that's not easy. Let alone installing tension springs and all that.

Personally, I'd leave that Stopbar on it. Those things have amazing sustain.
Axes;
Ibanez S Prestige (Bubinga Top)
ESP LTD MH-103
Ibanez GiO with DiMarzio D-Activator X's!
'96(ish) Fender Stratocaster

Amps;
Mesa Boogie Road King II
Fender '65 Reissue

Joe Satriani's Group

Stop the Pick Gnomes!
You'd still have to route out wood and whatnot. But I think that's a guitar that BC Rich already makes with a floyd. You might want to look into that.
Axes;
Ibanez S Prestige (Bubinga Top)
ESP LTD MH-103
Ibanez GiO with DiMarzio D-Activator X's!
'96(ish) Fender Stratocaster

Amps;
Mesa Boogie Road King II
Fender '65 Reissue

Joe Satriani's Group

Stop the Pick Gnomes!
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']I'll see all you non-believers and raise you

looks as awesome as i imagined
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
looks as awesome as i imagined

If it were still a production model, I'd buy it in a heartbeat and just switch out the pickups for some Seymour Duncan Phat Cat P-90s. But they discontinued them. Some websites still have a few laying around, but the only reasonably likely choice now is used or BC Rich Custom shop.