Who wants to play a game?
Here is a pic of a sign put up by the wonderful city that I live in which I shall not name. The game is to find the fail. Once the fail is found someone else may continue the game by posting another fail pic.

And here it is -

*Enforced

+ all the unnecessary capital letters.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
That cemetery looks too nice and happy
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Yes, everyone is correct. Inforced should be enforced, all the unnecassary caps, and the cemetary is too happy. I thought it funny that they could make such a mistake. There are half a dozen signs out there that make the town look like it's full of retards. (which it is, actually)
Last edited by melton100 at Sep 8, 2009,
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

My dad has this great picture of when he was in college, he went to OU so it was in Athens, Ohio.... hyou leave the college and you are in total hick ville haha, so they always went on these like 30 minute roadtrips and stopped in these random places, well they stopped at this swimming pool and the sign said "no running ALOWED" if you understood how much of a hick town this is it would probably be funnier, but wahteve rhaha
Quote by eberg2
My dad has this great picture of when he was in college, he went to OU so it was in Athens, Ohio.... hyou leave the college and you are in total hick ville haha, so they always went on these like 30 minute roadtrips and stopped in these random places, well they stopped at this swimming pool and the sign said "no running ALOWED" if you understood how much of a hick town this is it would probably be funnier, but wahteve rhaha

I agree wholeheartedly, young chap.
I'm going in;

Rambo style
Quote by ILuvPillows?

Terrible grammar...

It shouldn't have then in the bottom
Since it said chair (which is plural) in the top it should say them in the bottom instead of it (which is not plural)
and they should just leave it at do not take chairs, the bottom kinda ruins the purpose...
Quote by sashki
I went on a University trip with my school. We had lunch in Cambridge. They had this sign on the table:

The fail is easy in this one.

Your friends face is blacked out.
Quote by melton100
Terrible grammar...

It shouldn't have then in the bottom
Since it said chair (which is plural) in the top it should say them in the bottom instead of it (which is not plural)
and they should just leave it at do not take chairs, the bottom kinda ruins the purpose...

Haha yeah, that's like that pic that supposedly keeps idiots satisfied for hours.

It's something like:

READ DOWN
--------------
READ UP
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy

By fail I assume they mean awesome.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
So, is this basically a thread about signs with unfortunate grammar mistakes?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Lol, yes, kinda. Basically any pic with a fail in it. But it doesn't have to be obvious.. In fact, try to find pics that the fail is kinda not obvious!
Quote by music_mike
^rofl
Those silly Asians... With their bad theirlanguage/

Found it.
Goodness gracious me!
*insert pic of a pedo walking in to find cris hanson*
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
not open for the guy with the paint!
"Life is an obscure hobo bumming a ride on the omnibus of art."