So with the cash flowing in, I've been GASing a lot lately.

I'm thinking of getting another amp (lul) but I'm not sure what. I've got an AC30 for cleans that you guys suggested and LOVE IT and a peavey 5150 for the shred. I play everything from grunge/alt rock and metal to blues, jazz, and prog.

I'm thinking an amp with a little less gain than my 5150. I was playing around with a bugera 1990 the other day and liked it a lot. Budget is anywhere under 800. This will be for the amp head only, as I've already got a kickass cab from avatar. Thanks for your time.
Thats what I was going to say. I think the bugera is to much like the 5150, and since you are looking for something to add a different tone I would say you need a good british gain amp, and thats what the jcm will do for you.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Quote by joey arce
Thats what I was going to say. I think the bugera is to much like the 5150, and since you are looking for something to add a different tone I would say you need a good british gain amp, and thats what the jcm will do for you.
The Bugera he mentioned is actually a copy of the JCM900 - they've expanded from just 5150 clones
I really don't want a windsor. For the price they're okay, but I'm looking for something a bit more.

And yes, the bugera 1990 is basically an 800 with more gain aka a jcm900