Poll: Would you hold a pre-funeral party for yourself?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you hold a pre-funeral party for yourself?
Yes
18 47%
No
15 39%
You're sick
5 13%
Voters: 38.
My other guitarist and I had this discussion last night at a gig:

Having a funeral for yourself before you died so you could hang out with your friends and family. It would be in funeral setting, with your casket and maybe even a headstone.

Discuss.
They do it on that movie the Weatherman with Nicholas Cage's characters Dad.

Looked weird. But I don't trust anything with Nicholas Cage in it, sooooo No.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
I prefer after-funeral parties. In some ancient cultures in south america they would bring the corpses to feasts. Kinda like extras at the party. I want mine to still party after I'm dead. Maybe even get laid, if I can still get a boner.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It sounds like some crappy excuse to hold a party.

Just have the party anyways. You don't need a reason to party.
Quote by Kensai
I prefer after-funeral parties. In some ancient cultures in south america they would bring the corpses to feasts. Kinda like extras at the party. I want mine to still party after I'm dead. Maybe even get laid, if I can still get a boner.

You make request to get a perma boner right after you die, they fill it up with something hard.
Quote by huevomax
It sounds like some crappy excuse to hold a party.

Just have the party anyways. You don't need a reason to party.

No need to have an excuse, but at this party you could get in your casket and have people take pictures with you smiling in it and stuff.

Or play weird party games...like, everyone dates a piece of paper when they think you'll die, seal them in an envelope and when you DO die, havethe envolopes opened, and that person wins something you put in your Will.
Quote by Kensai

You will be a boner!
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

wat.

edit: your sig reminded me of this ^
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Last edited by jgbsmith at Sep 8, 2009,
The whole "about to die" thing might damper the overall mood of the parrty.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
sick idea but i know what you mean
just have a party minus the headstock and casket with your friends before you die
you never know when u gunna die
How in the world are you going to know that you're definitely going to die the next day? Unless you're on death row, in which I don't think they'll let you have a friendly get together.
Quote by metalheadblues
minus the headstock and casket

I believe you mean headstone good sir.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Nah, just have a normal party.

I don't really think they're called 'funeral parties' anyway, aren't they called 'wakes'?

They really aren't that cool anyway.
Cam Sampbell's my hero