any decent budget tap tempo tremolos out there? I have seen a few on some sites, but I do know what are the best since i am rather new to pedals.
Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter?

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Quote by Stuarttt-1
Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter?

yeah i was looking at that. That was number one on my list, but i was just curious if there are any others out there that are worth considering. thanks man!
Well, what's the budget? I'm really gassing for a Fulltone Supa-Trem right now, I don't know if that's in your budget however

GAS
ZVex Seek-Trem when you have big bucks, you might find one that some kid got who never used on ebay for a steal. I love this pedal!

I've heard good things about the T-Rex Tremster Tremolo Vibrato Pedal, no exp though so take that as you will.

Seymour Duncan SFX-07 Shape Shifter seems like a good deal
probably less than 100 right now, but im thinking of holding off or selling stuff to increase my budget. Im big on the tap tempo feature, so i think my budget will have to increase a little haha. you guys are very helpful thanks! is the boss slicer any good? ive heard some raves in magazines but yet to have tested it.
At less than 100 you're only going to able to afford an eltro harmonix or a boss

Edit: I'd buy an SL-20 just to have it, loop stations built in is always nice.
Last edited by XeroDivide at Sep 8, 2009,
I (think) that the Line 6 Tremolo has a tap tempo function, however I am yet to hear/ test the pedal

GAS
Quote by XeroDivide
At less than 100 you're only going to able to afford an eltro harmonix or a boss

yeah the boss one left A LOT to be desired in my opinion. I have never tried electro harmonix though is that good?
Quote by Stuarttt-1
I (think) that the Line 6 Tremolo has a tap tempo function, however I am yet to hear/ test the pedal

Yeah dude i saw that one its like 60 american i think but i heard some line 6 stuff is really digital sounding, which i like at times but id prefer a non-digital sounding pedal
Quote by cannerwrestling
yeah the boss one left A LOT to be desired in my opinion. I have never tried electro harmonix though is that good?

Well I haven't had exp with the electro, but scope it here and see if that's what you like.

Electro Harmonix Stereo Pulsar

The Boss does leave ALOT to be desired, this is coming from personal experience as it was one of my very first pedals, it got the job done though but for functionality sake it should have had more to offer. Worst case scenario you might be able to find that Boss pedal used for 30-40 bucks at a Sam Ash if they're around you. You might want to scope the mxr too.

MXR M159