Does anyone know where or even if I could get a white S7320 in the UK? I've contacted a few shops and none seem to be able to get one as "It's only available in certain country's in that colour" I really don't want to import it, it seems ridiculous!
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by sepultura alma
Does anyone know where or even if I could get a white S7320 in the UK? I've contacted a few shops and none seem to be able to get one as "It's only available in certain country's in that colour" I really don't want to import it, it seems ridiculous!

You're going to have to import or find a used one, sorry dude.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Damn it I really don't want to have to import one. I may just have to keep me eyes open on ebay.

what why not white guitars are awesome or at least imo

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A

Why don't you put it in your sig? That way you don't have to repeat it every time you post?

Same price as a black one tbf I don't see why I should have to pay more for white one

Ibanez RGA-8
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by sepultura alma
Same price as a black one tbf I don't see why I should have to pay more for white one

Look, you're right. But white ones just don't exist in the UK (Ippon stole them all, that crafty little imp)
You wont get a white one in the UK, I imported mine, so if you want a white one its going to cost you a fair amount.

Quote by Ippon
Just curious - how much would you Brits typically be willing to pay for such a White S7320?
I have 2.

Can you ship it and give it to me for free? If not I'm not interested in another one

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by mamosa
Look, you're right. But white ones just don't exist in the UK (Ippon stole them all, that crafty little imp)

Quote by Absent Mind
You wont get a white one in the UK, I imported mine, so if you want a white one its going to cost you a fair amount.

Can you ship it and give it to me for free? If not I'm not interested in another one
Correct!

You're entitled to only 1 free guitar every year. Duh!

Have you tried getting one shipped with GC or Musiciansfriend?

Also you could try buying off Ebay?

Other than that I'm not really sure what else you could do.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER