i guarantee he's not using the $350 model. there are TONS of different mockingbirds out there. definitely a mockingbird. look for a mockingbird with a string-through design. i think most have a tailpiece tune-o-matic style, so this model might be easy to pick out. sorry i can't help too much, i really know nothing about bc rich guitars
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i guarantee he's not using the $350 model. there are TONS of different mockingbirds out there. definitely a mockingbird. look for a mockingbird with a string-through design. i think most have a tailpiece tune-o-matic style, so this model might be easy to pick out. sorry i can't help too much, i really know nothing about bc rich guitars
Well I have checked here:

http://www.bcrich.com/mockingbird.html

And the only one that looks exactly like this is the Masterpiece. I highly doubt it's really this one though, that's why I have asked here.
Last edited by Poglia at Sep 8, 2009,
it looks like the mockingbird, but theres so many guitars its hard to tell these days, just like cars lol try zooming in on the headstock and read what it says
It looks like a Mockingbird to me. And hey, if he likes the $350 model that's fine and cheaper for him, haha. But there's a good chance it's modded or something.
Quote by Matt420740
There's no reason it can't be the standard production model. Here's a vid of some more pro's using standard BC Rich's. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY-GuvD72yI
Yeah, totally forgot them. I have seen that video like 1 year ago.

Maybe it's the $350 model and it sounds better than some expensive ones.
its got binding, so i don't think it's that $900 one. and the controls are in-line, like the masterpiece. if it IS the masterpiece i'm sure almost nothing on it is stock. different pickups, tuners, bridge. but it very well could be.

the one thing to remember is that it could easily be a custom-shop with block inlays and binding, so it would look very similar to the $350 model. but after seeing the masterpiece and that guitar, it could be whats the band, anyway? could help.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
whats the band, anyway? could help.
EDIT: Edguy.

Sorry, I have read what's the BRAND.
Last edited by Poglia at Sep 8, 2009,
i'm starting to think you were dead on in your second post. looking at the third picture it's a bolt on, so it could be the less expensive "masterpiece" model. i think most higher end bc riches are neck throughs

It says edguy or sumthin
Tokai SG in Ebony

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top with Honeyburst Finish

Vox ValveTronix 15

Dunlop Crybaby Wah

Quote by 3volved
I'm a 'single-cut slut'...gotta go with the EC-1000.
what's wrong with using cheap but good guitars?

The guitarist from Into Eternity shreds/used to shred on a 450$ Ibanez S series
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
i'm starting to think you were dead on in your second post. looking at the third picture it's a bolt on, so it could be the less expensive "masterpiece" model. i think most higher end bc riches are neck throughs

I agree. Since its a bolt on neck there is a very good chance that its a Masterpiece model. There's no reason he wouldn't be using that guitar either. B.C. Rich makes some excellent guitars. Even in that price range. You'll have your stupid trolls that think because its not high end that its junk. But thats simply not true. Back in the late 90's they did make some cheap crap (plastic bodies, etc.), but they are owned by different people now, and are trying to put quality back in there name. I've been impressed with all the BC's I've played lately.
Quote by Matt420740
I agree. Since its a bolt on neck there is a very good chance that its a Masterpiece model. There's no reason he wouldn't be using that guitar either. B.C. Rich makes some excellent guitars. Even in that price range. You'll have your stupid trolls that think because its not high end that its junk. But thats simply not true. Back in the late 90's they did make some cheap crap (plastic bodies, etc.), but they are owned by different people now, and are trying to put quality back in there name. I've been impressed with all the BC's I've played lately.
I have never said it can't be a Masterpiece because it's junk. I just found a little strange that the guitarist of a famous band started to use a $350 guitar, but it could be, that's all.
Quote by Poglia
I have never said it can't be a Masterpiece because it's junk. I just found a little strange that the guitarist of a famous band started to use a $350 guitar, but it could be, that's all.

I didn't mean it towards you at all

That was towards the BC Rich hating trolls.
Don't all CS BC Riches have the "R" logo on them rather than the standard BC Rich logo?

I'd say its the Masterpiece
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.