I'm currently at college and am at least an hour from the nearest guitar shop. I opened my guitar bag to find that my high e had snapped. I don't have time to go to town so I looked for a solution. I tried playing in standard minus the high e and everything sounded weird. Tune your guitar to either GDgBd, AEBF#C# or GCegc... I personally like the GCegc it allows you to play cool chords that are nearly impossible in other tunings. So until I get to town and get a new high e I'm playing GCegc. And if you are interested it would be cool for someone to find a high e string tuning that matches the GCegc and sounds good.
Quote by Madguitar90
I'm currently at college and am at least an hour from the nearest guitar shop. I opened my guitar bag to find that my high e had snapped. I don't have time to go to town so I looked for a solution. I tried playing in standard minus the high e and everything sounded weird. Tune your guitar to either GDgBd, AEBF#C# or GCegc... I personally like the GCegc it allows you to play cool chords that are nearly impossible in other tunings. So until I get to town and get a new high e I'm playing GCegc. And if you are interested it would be cool for someone to find a high e string tuning that matches the GCegc and sounds good.

September 09ers...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I can play fully without a high e sting.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
as strongly as i believe that you only did this thread in order to propose the said tuning, i'll try to help you with th E problem, try to ajust a toothpick in where the string is cut-off in you guitar finish, in the wholes where the string are arranged, i did that once and it lasted for an hour or so of playing at the beach
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
Just wiggle it!
Quote by hendrix_128
because its hot when two girls have sex. when two guys have sex, its ****ing gay.