I'm looking for some good pedals and I might as well go to town with them so I'm looking for Chorus, Distortion, Echo, Overdrive and Wah pedals. I'm not exactly sure of what I want as far as the sound goes so blast me away with whatever you've got. Youtube demonstrations are welcome too.

Budget range...

$100 per pedal
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
Last edited by Gargoyle2500 at Sep 8, 2009,
what is your budget range?
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
OD = Ibanez TubeScreamer TS9

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
We'd need a bit more info to recommend stuff that suits you. What sorta genres do you play? Analog or digital delay?
Chorus: EHX Small Clone- Lush analog chorus, my fav that I have played. Great price too!

Distortion:
Low gain: Ibanez TS-9- Warm, great treble response, capable of good amounts of drive
Med gain: Fulltone OCD- Great price, sounds fantastic, compact size is always a plus
High Gain: Boss HM-2- Can be found for very cheap, I regret selling mine. Awesome pedal
Fuzz: EHX Big Muff is a great affordable fuzz. A little dark and scooped, but fantastic nonetheless.

Delay: For less than $100, you're limited, but a used Boss DD-3 can be found for under $100. Analog, you probably won't find for less than $100, but for $140, the Ibanez AD-9 is awesome!

Wah: Morley Bad Horsie II can be found for less than $100, and they sound great with a really prominent sweep. Great for high gain.
distortion : mi audio crunch box .. you can get it at around 100 $ used or 129 $ brand new .

totally worth the extra 29 $ over any boss distortion etc.. you might have think of .
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim