Here we go...

Time to play a little game...

...Joking! I don't like when people do that "guess what guitar it is" shizzle so I won't do it to you guys (UG). Here is tha geetar!

This nergo likey!

This guitar plays like a dream and it cost me only $550 CAD. It is MINT and new from "DJmusicstore" located in the US. The Dimebucker pickups sound great too BTW. Anyways, keep supporting music UG!

EDIT: Sorry for the low quality pictures.
Last edited by herman ri2 at Sep 8, 2009,
Ugh. Dimebuckers... sounding good? Did your parents take thumbtacks to your eardrums when you were a baby or do you not have ears at all?!
Quote by mamosa
Ugh. Dimebuckers... sounding good? Did your parents take thumbtacks to your eardrums when you were a baby or do you not have ears at all?!

Dude, just get out.
i hate the body shape, but that finish is killer! very nice
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by mamosa

dude, don't be a douche. he got a new guitar, he loves it, shut up.

HNMFGD!
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by mamosa

A little harsh bro? Tone is subjective. What sound good to one man may not sound good to another
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
I've played one of those... I hated it myself but whatever, if you like it then it's all good.

HNGD ^_^
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Pretty guitar, HNGD!
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Nice guitar!
Laura: Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Sam: Samick Stratocaster Copy (first guitar)
----
Marshall MG250DFX
----
Boss SD-1
Onerr Super Distortion
HNGD dude
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Ugh, how dare you like a pickup that someone else doesn't like. Throw it away now.

Just joking. It looks good, I saw one similar to that that Dimebag himself used.
cool man! congrats.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I kinda want one now....

dam you!
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
HNGD man!!! I ****ing loce the brazillia burst!!

And im not gonna lie, im now afraid to post and NGD on UG. Half the people on here have turned into huge dicks.
Quote by nickdohle
HNGD man!!! I ****ing loce the brazillia burst!!

And im not gonna lie, im now afraid to post and NGD on UG. Half the people on here have turned into huge dicks.

Some of them are actually good people and actually have a head on their bodies. So, don't be a afraid.
Quote by mamosa

dude........

really?

*reported*
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
dude........

really?

*reported*

I already got warned for it, compadre.
Quote by mamosa

90% of your tone comes from your amp.

cool guitar, happy NGD
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
90% of your tone comes from your amp.

cool guitar, happy NGD

I disagree with that statistic. I'd say between 70 and 80%. And the sound comes through the pickups into the amp, correct? So would you say they have a big influence on what signal the amp receives? I would.
Nice guitar, imho
I don't see why people really dislike deans for not only their build quality (sure alot of them are sub-par) but their looks, hey at least its not another Schecter :-) and not all deans are actually that bad (My band teacher has one and I like it)
I mean sure we're all tired of seeing dean milk Dimebag's death, but seriously its not like all guitar companies havent released some ugly **** before (Jagstang and Holy Explorer, anyone?)
Anyways HNFGD
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
your grandma caught you jackin off to friends??!!?!
im not too shocked

Quote by ThinDizzy
+1 Internets to you, sir.

My first intarwebz
Ibanez GRG170>2008 MIM strat (Its my dad's though)>Random 90's Randall tube (My dad's)>GatorGrip2mm
Last edited by DeGVk14 at Sep 8, 2009,
That looks sweet, have fun! HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by DeGVk14
Nice guitar, imho
I don't see why people really dislike deans for not only their build quality (sure alot of them are sub-par) but their looks, hey at least its not another Schecter :-) and not all deans are actually that bad (My band teacher has one and I like it)
I mean sure we're all tired of seeing dean milk Dimebag's death, but seriously its not like all guitar companies havent released some ugly **** before (Jagstang and Holy Explorer, anyone?)
Anyways HNFGD

i refuse to have jagstangs put in the same catagory as the holy explorer
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Quote by steve!
i refuse to have jagstangs put in the same catagory as the holy explorer

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Haha this thread has put a smile on my face. For both the guitar and the banter.

HNGD dude, deans are really nice in my oppinion but beware some of the frets lift easy on their models, but that was an awesome steal
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs