I like metal because of the instrumentals. Bands like Children of Bodom have some of the best instrumentals, but then they have Alexi's horrible vocals and singing about retarded and ****.

To me, the whole metal vibe is retarded with skulls and monsters and ****. That's one of the reasons I like Megadeth, they don't have inaudible vocals and Dave Mustaine doesn't sing about killing fetuses.

My friend always says check out these awesome vocals, and he just screams like a dying bird about emo ****.
do you like growls?
Cleans?
Anything in between?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
we'll try bands with meaningful lyrics..
Opeth? Between the Buried and Me?

Edit: Oh and I generally dont play much attention to the vox in metal. More into the music myself.
Woot! New Zealand...
Last edited by espguitar// at Sep 8, 2009,
Sounds like somebody needs some STEEL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzsPTvOUQNU
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
damn i love the instrumental parts of metal but most of the bands really have screwed up emo vocals... which makes me lean more towards a hard rock player...
Quote by Cole419
Good for you... I completely agree... Find meaningful innovative music....

Leave forever.

Also

Agalloch
The Absence
Solstice
Scald
Opeth
Mastodon
Edge of sanity
Also, a recent non metal favorite of mine
The Offspring
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
i like as i lay dying, august burns red, (old) a day to remember, ect.... look into them and then look through there top bands on the effin space (myspace).

if you get bored, quit and listen to good music. with out screaming in it.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
+1 all that remains.... mind blowing older stuff any ways
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Atheist.
Black Sabbath.
Candlemass.
Cynic.
Continuo Renancer.
Judas Priest.
King Diamond.
La Rumeur Des Chaines.
Mithras.
Opeth.
Scald.
Old Sepultura.
Terrorizer.
Old Ulver.
Vader.

A few you should check out.
I "grew out of" Children of Bodom a long time ago.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Cole419
Good for you... I completely agree... Find meaningful innovative music....

And today children I'm going to introduce Cole419 to a new word..

Do you think he'll be scared...

Well lets see...

Cole419 your new word for today is 'subjective'....

OK Cole419...Can you tell me what the word subjective means?

[
COB sucks, what about iron maiden, black sabbath, metallica, judas priest, some of the greatest metal bands ever, better than listening to a ****ing drunk *** that paints his fingernails, screams into a microphone and rapes his guitar.
Last edited by maowcat at Sep 8, 2009,
Quote by maowcat
COB sucks, what about iron maiden, black sabbath, metallica, judas priest, pioneers in metal, better than listening to a ****ing drunk *** that paints his fingernails screams into a microphone and rapes his guitar.

He may sing like a drunken dying cat and act overly feminine, but by your God, he could play circles around you.
^Leper.

Fun game, your turn.
Quote by SMB13
He may sing like a drunken dying cat and act overly feminine, but by your God, he could play circles around you.

Pssh, apparently, you haven't heard maowcat play. Alexi wishes he could play like that.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
Quote by dead-fish
^Leper.

Fun game, your turn.

Pssh, apparently, you haven't heard maowcat play. Alexi wishes he could play like that.

Damn, if that's true, then I better watch what I say!!

Quote by wolvenrick
damn i love the instrumental parts of metal but most of the bands really have screwed up emo vocals... which makes me lean more towards a hard rock player...

Go be a tool somewhere else.
metal has nothing to do with emo you pricks.
Quote by severed-metal

Quote by Morphogenesis26
Quote by SMB13
Damn, if that's true, then I better watch what I say!!

You think I'm kidding? Alexi is a terrible guitarist, it's very likely that many people here can play better than him.
Quote by suzuki15
I like metal because of the instrumentals. Bands like Children of Bodom have some of the best instrumentals, but then they have Alexi's horrible vocals and singing about retarded and ****.

To me, the whole metal vibe is retarded with skulls and monsters and ****. That's one of the reasons I like Megadeth, they don't have inaudible vocals and Dave Mustaine doesn't sing about killing fetuses.

My friend always says check out these awesome vocals, and he just screams like a dying bird about emo ****.

just listen to Judas Priest and your arm will die from all the fapping to the music
If you like metal purely because of it's "technicality" then I hope you lose interest in it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Metal is a gay fantasy genre involving many homosexual encounters between orcs, trolls, and dragons. Why the hell else would we all listen to it?

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
Quote by dead-fish
You think I'm kidding? Alexi is a terrible guitarist, it's very likely that many people here can play better than him.

Sure...
Up The Boro!
there's so many things wrong with this thread...
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus