Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it possible to bind the space bar on your keyboard as a on and off switch, like on the pedal?

For example, the loop machine that comes with guitar rig is impossible to use without the pedal, so is it possible to bind a the space bar key so that when you press it you start recording the next layer?
Quote by muckypup
I think it would be. I once saw a picture of someones home-made pedal board to use with guitar rig 3 and it was made out of a old keyboard.

I've checked the menus but can't seem to find anything on key binds :S, I'll look a little harder next time I use it, thanks for the reply.