Hello all, I am purchasing a new Network Interface Card, am I going to HAVE to change my IP address?
Quote by 1201ZJ
FoolishFool, you sir, are a genius. A ****ing genius, I tell you.
No, your IP is provided by your ISP, what will change is your MAC address but you probably won't need to think about that. Ever.

Next time ask the computer thread.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Doubtful, if you have a static IP your Internet Service Provider should assign you your respective IP regardless of hardware config.

Having a different IP doesn't really mean very much unless you run a webserver or game server on your machine, or for some reason need it to stay the same so people can connect to your computer via TCP/IP.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
no. It won't change your IP address. It might change your internal IP address (on your local network) if you have been assigned a static one by your router, because that will be linked to your MAC address, which will change, but your actual IP address is set by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), not by your computer.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.