Page 1 of 3
WARNING: This is probably one of the best Fender NGD yet :]. Just kidding, but it definitely is awesome!

So, for the little peepshow, heres some pictures, try to guess what it is :]:

What could it be?

I'll post more pictures in a bit.

Eric Johnson Stratocaster. Took the pictures I posted from the 2nd page and put them on the first also, here they are:

Last edited by FallsDownStairs at Sep 8, 2009,
Worlds largest pictures of a box...

MIA Strat?

EDIT: With pics that large, and a wait this long, it had better be a custom shop...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Sep 8, 2009,
Make those pics smaller, please.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
New rule: if you're going to use gigantic pics AND be annoying about telling us what it is, it has to be MIA/MIJ. Okay? Ratified
downscale dude :L
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah
Yeah, sorry. My internet is being slow so photobucket won't let me resize, I'll get them resized for ultimate viewing pleasure.
wow wtf is the point of a new gear day when u dont have pics of the guitar yet, poinltess
epic doesn't mean huge and obnoxious

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
this better be an epic guitar and not just epicly sized pictures.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by FallsDownStairs
Yeah, sorry. My internet is being slow so photobucket won't let me resize, I'll get them resized for ultimate viewing pleasure.

Yeah, uh, having slow internet doesn't have to do with resizing, and Photobucket doesn't just "not let you resize".
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
This better be a vintage 1952 telecaster in butterscotch blonde
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Sweetness. HNGD!
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Yeah, uh, having slow internet doesn't have to do with resizing, and Photobucket doesn't just "not let you resize".

+1.
Quote by Kevy Absolution

When you click the edit button on a picture, it has to load the picture. My computer wasn't loading the picture, so I had to get onto my mom's computer.

There, resized. I'll take more pictures now.
...DeVries custom in Fender Case?

Pics, or I tell the truth.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Haha, you depend on photobucket to resize your pics? I find that entertaining.
this is the longest i have ever waited to see a new guitar day... so far it's new box day, i am displeased...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by mamosa
New rule: if you're going to use gigantic pics AND be annoying about telling us what it is, it has to be MIA/MIJ. Okay? Ratified

+1
ESP Eclipse I CTM FR (KGC BRASS BLOCK + IronGear Blues Engine + Dirty Torque + BCS Wiring Kit
Jet City Fusion

Blackstar S1-104 EL34

Engl Standard 4x12 (V60's)

Korg PitchBlack
ZCAT Delay-Reverb
Snarling Dogs Whine-O-Wah
WHERE'S THE FENDER?????????

Pics or its a Squier Bullet
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
2nd page in and STILL no pic's of a guitar in a NGD thread =O. I'd pmsl if he/she just posted a picture of a troll in a box . . . =3 .
JacK!
^Agreed. A little word for the wise....

DON'T POST A NGD THREAD UNTIL YOU HAVE ALL PICS READY TO GO!
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
i'm slightly tempted to post pic's of my fender lite ash strat with a birds eye maple neck , just so that we don't have to wait any longer
JacK!
Geez, you guys don't give anyone slack for holding out on you guys with these NGDs. Well, here's more pictures.

It's an Eric Johnson Signature stratocaster! Awesome part about this beauty, is it's one of the rare 6 digit serial codes that was a factory mess up that Fender quickly fixed. It was also assembled on my birthday in 2005 (7-11-2005)!

Also, it was owned by some famous guy apparently.

Anyways:

Very cool. Your mistakes have been made up for. How's it sound/play?
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
Very cool. Your mistakes have been made up for. How's it sound/play?

That's the bad part. Since its finished with nitro, I can't play it for 24 hours (It has to sit in its case to adjust to room temperature.)

But I played one at my local guitar store before jumping the gun and buying it. The EJ strat plays amazing and sounds amazing. Definitely one of the best strats I've played (I've played a lot too.) Big soft v neck with a 12" radius fretboard and the pickups are definitely sound like something angels would play (or what EJ himself plays nowadays). I also like the wiring on it, tone controls only affect Neck and Bridge, and the bridge pickup has a hotter output apparently.
Quote by FallsDownStairs
That's the bad part. Since its finished with nitro, I can't play it for 24 hours (It has to sit in its case to adjust to room temperature.)

But I played one at my local guitar store before jumping the gun and buying it. The EJ strat plays amazing and sounds amazing. Definitely one of the best strats I've played (I've played a lot too.) Big soft v neck with a 12" radius fretboard and the pickups are definitely sound like something angels would play (or what EJ himself plays nowadays). I also like the wiring on it, tone controls only affect Neck and Bridge, and the bridge pickup has a hotter output apparently.

Never heard of this before. I'm gonna have to question where you got this bit of information from
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
Never heard of this before. I'm gonna have to question where you got this bit of information from

All Eric Johnson strats are finished in a thin skin of Nitrocellulose. No, there's no poly coat underneath.

I read up on it, and the case had a caution tag that said to let it sit for 24 hours, I probably won't let it sit for that long, but nitrocellulose is very temperature sensitive.
Nice the EJ strats supposed to be one of the best starts fender makes! Congrats
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
HNGD! The EJ strat is pretty much my most wanted strat, incredibly jealous

Who was the famous guy?
According to the paper that came with it from the guy I bought it says the following:

Purchased by:
Jason Roller (Joe Diffie)
Also played with Tracey Lawrence
Bought in Portland, Oregon downtown
Jason is also with a group called Lost Trailers (-sp?)
traded back to me (The seller) by Joe Cook
Chris Cagle
Terry Clark
Alan Jackson
Joe Diffie
David Lee Murphy
Billy Joe Roy'ol(Royal?)
Lo Cash Cowboys- Tammy Cochran,Sonya Issacs,Dusty Drake

Those are all the people who have owned it.

Apparently Chris Cagle is a famous country artist. Just looked him up on youtube, not my type of country music but it is pretty cool.
^ If that's legit then you have a Strat that has been owned by some of country music's most popular artists! Alan Jackson? Wow!

Quote by FallsDownStairs
All Eric Johnson strats are finished in a thin skin of Nitrocellulose. No, there's no poly coat underneath.

I read up on it, and the case had a caution tag that said to let it sit for 24 hours, I probably won't let it sit for that long, but nitrocellulose is very temperature sensitive.

Yeah I know nitro is sensitive and all. I guess it makes sense if you want the finish to stay pristine though.
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by Silverstein14

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Sep 8, 2009,
Quote by FallsDownStairs

didn't you open it up and take pictures?

Nice score though
Page 1 of 3