ok so im looking to buy a new guitar

budget is 1000 USD (still saving but im almost there)

i know in my sis it says bc rich warlock deluxe but besides that,
what would be a good metal/shred guitar for 1000 or under

24 frets, neck through, original floyd rose (if possible), humbuckers (bridge, or bridge and neck, doesnt matter)

doesnt really matter, but i prefer Vs

thanks for ur help
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
LTD Deluxe Series, a number of Schecters, Jackson Sl-3 (if you go a bit higher) and Ibanez (not ofr tho) are all some good places to start.
i quite like my guitar for shred (LTD m1000)
it meets all those specifications and has EMG81s.

It looks pretty nice under lights too.
Woot! New Zealand...
ESP LTD V-401, it has a kind of OFR (it's a 1000 series but it still says floyd rose on it)

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
ibanez rg-1550m model seem really good. They don't have original floyd but its still probably as good as the original and they may not be v's but hell ibanez guitars are meant for shred.
My Gear:
Ibanez RG-350 YE w/ Super Dist. and PAF pro pups
ESP LTD KH-602
Dean db razorback
Fender Squier Strat
Epiphone goth bass
acoustic unknown brand
Digitech Rp250
Line 6 Spider 3
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt
Schecter Loomis FR? Sounds about right.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by soloXshredder
ok so im looking to buy a new guitar

budget is 1000 USD (still saving but im almost there)

i know in my sis it says bc rich warlock deluxe but besides that,
what would be a good metal/shred guitar for 1000 or under

24 frets, neck through, original floyd rose (if possible), humbuckers (bridge, or bridge and neck, doesnt matter)

doesnt really matter, but i prefer Vs

thanks for ur help

I have the KKV, not the floyd rose one though and if you want a floyd rose, it would work great for you
It has a kahler floyd rose though and I'm not sure how much different that is from the original floyd rose.
Schecter Hellraiser V-1 FR (If you wanted passive pups you would probably have an easy time trading them to someone)
Jackson RR5FR
LTD V-401dx

All great guitars.
Quote by Ghold125
Schecter Hellraiser V-1 FR (If you wanted passive pups you would probably have an easy time trading them to someone)
Jackson RR5FR
LTD V-401dx

All great guitars.

e-married to Jack (bladez)
Xiphos[ibanez]
Gear

Ibanez RG350DX Electric Guitar With DiMarzio Tone Zone
Academy Electric Guitar
BeaverCreek Acoustic Guitar

Roland Micro Cube Amp
Academy 15W Amp
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey Sanpera Footswitch I
RG1570 was built to shred...don't fear the basswood but the stock p'ups blow. They are on sale for $999 with $100 rebate right now.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Willing to go used?
I got my Ibanez for ~700 used.
Gear :

Ibanez RG2570 (has yet to post pics)
Crap Wal-Mart guitar that came in a 70 buck starters pack.
Marshall MG15, I know
Quote by mamosa
There's always the Xiphos... but if has an edge III.....

What's the difference between an original and an edge III? Cuz I'm looking at the guitar I recommended to him and it has an edge III too and I want to see what that's like before I get myself into something I don't want to be working on.
Ah. I re-read. You want a V. I might catch some flamage for this but the NJ series Jr V is the best new Rich I have played in a really long time.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
Quote by miketheslut
Ah. I re-read. You want a V. I might catch some flamage for this but the NJ series Jr V is the best new Rich I have played in a really long time.

This is also a good option. It isn't as good as the Ibbys that were listed, but this will get the job done.
LTDs alll the way.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by mamosa
This is also a good option. It isn't as good as the Ibbys that were listed, but this will get the job done.
I usually decline when my music store friend offers me a new BC Rich but he insisted I plugged the NJ jr V when he got it in. Nice lfr, 81/85's, neck thru, I really liked the binding too. The neck is fast but its shaped more like an esp than an ibby imo. Unreal sustain though. I was impressed.
Quote by miketheslut
I usually decline when my music store friend offers me a new BC Rich but he insisted I plugged the NJ jr V when he got it in. Nice lfr, 81/85's, neck thru, I really liked the binding too. The neck is fast but its shaped more like an esp than an ibby imo. Unreal sustain though. I was impressed.

NJ Bichs are great. Not as good as the S2170SE, but great. Not a bad option at all.
Jackson RR24 or Phil Demmelition V if you save $250 more.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
not a big fan og gibson style Vs, prefer somethin more in the style of a jackson or ESP V.

I liked the demmelition V, but reviews on MF say it isnt that good (then again they arent that reliable), and any Rhoads guitar is amazing.

the carvin in the link looks freaky, its a reverse rhoads, dont think id be comfortable with it

I guess ill stick with a jackson
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal