San Diego/LA area? I mean adult wise. I know little kids want to go to Sea World and all that jazz, but as an adult, or more over someone who isnt into Sea World and stuff, why do people vacation to that area?

This isnt to pick on that area or the people who live there, but I have been to that area before and there is really nothing to do down there as a normal middle class person. Its like everything caters to the wealthy there. I asked all of my friends who have lived in the area or vacationed there and their answer was sadly enough, sex. They said that most people only go to that area if they are intending on sleeping with someone and that seems kind of pathetic. So is this the only reason people would vacation to the LA basin area or is there more?
climate bro. Did you not notice how nice it felt there? Then they get to have an In n' Out burger lol. But there actually is plenty to do. Middle-aged, no, but the Block at OC is pretty sweet.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Yeah but the climate isnt that great honestly. Its hot, muggy, and polluted. I mean the climate is nicer in Miami... It just seems like an unlikely spot for someone to want to go to... I mean I have a friend who keeps whining about wanting to go to that area to see some of her old friends from when her brother was a Marine, but its only like one or two that she dont talk to anymore. It seems like an odd choice to me... Idk...
i went out to LA for some school stuff back in may. i absolutely loved it there. just being around all the famous stuff was pretty sweet. plus i live in southern louisiana. it was 96 degrees at the new orleans airport with a 99% humidity rate. (every freakin day dude)
when i landed at LAX...54 degrees at noon. it was ballin. it made me happy all over.
come down to louisiana and you'll know why people love california.

Quote by bellamy_morello
hollywood?

and this. you do realize that there are quite a few sites to be seen in LA, right?
Last edited by !normajean! at Sep 8, 2009,
hollywood?
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
to skate the leap of faith at point loma high school.
I am a nice guy amd i like The Adicts and cupycakes!
It's just something completely different than what they are used to. People just want to break out of the ordinary every once in awhile I suppose.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I know where Im going to vacation next
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by music_mike
Yeah but the climate isnt that great honestly. Its hot, muggy, and polluted. I mean the climate is nicer in Miami... It just seems like an unlikely spot for someone to want to go to... I mean I have a friend who keeps whining about wanting to go to that area to see some of her old friends from when her brother was a Marine, but its only like one or two that she dont talk to anymore. It seems like an odd choice to me... Idk...

Really? It's very hot and humid all around Florida. Seems like it would be the same? no?
@music mike.

Miami has a high percentage of humidity, just like the rest of the gulf of mexico area.

And also, I will like Disneyland and Knotts Berrie Farm even when I'm an adult ( )

Another thing, I like to go to Houston and Corpus Christi, and a lot of people say I'm stupid for wanting to go to hillbillie desert land. These bitches need to shut up, because only western Texas has desert areas, I like to go to Houston because of family that lives there, and I like the Corpus Christi for the beaches. I know there not like the beaches at florida or California or the Bahamas or any of those places, but there good and at least there not as dirty as Galveston water ( ). And it also pisses me off that people think texans are all hillbillies. Everyone was nice down there and my aunt is the only hillbillie down there.

Sorry for the rant.

Edit: @yellowshirt guy, I hate your sig
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Sep 8, 2009,
Well I guess I just dont get why she is using a vacation as an excuse for wanting to go see some guy she used to talk to... If she would just admit that she wanted to bone him would understand her vacation plans and I wouldnt be trying to convince her there are better places... Its just weird... haha
If I didn't live here, I wouldn't vacation here just visit. There are far better places to relax and vacation to.