Ok I don't know what is up with my crap getting closed, but PLEASE do not close this. I'm looking for head on help not some huge stupid thread with names that i do not like. Please for god sakes don't close it.

Anyways,
I need some suggestions for thrash metal band names for my band. If it's any random word I've never heard include a definition haha.. I was thinking Dicrotism. Is that a good one? Suggestions please
Gear

Jackson DKM2 Dinky, Seymour Duncan Pickups, Jackson Patented FLoyd Rose, Maple Neck
Line6 Spider III, Line6 FBV footboard, BOSS SuperShifter PS-5
Tascam US-122, ZOOM Rythmtrak RT-123, Zoom MRS-4 MultiTrak
Drumsite, Audacity
Last edited by xIxLxCDTxxx at Sep 8, 2009,
It was closed because you need to post this in the Rec Thread at the top.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
godamn dude look for the reccomendation thread its there for a reason
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
You call our threads 'queer' then ask us for help.

Get out.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
i'm pretty sure choosing band names doesn't belong in the rec thread, or anywhere in here for that matter
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
CAN I NOT GET SOME FREAKIN HELP IT'S NOT THAT HARD FOR GOD SAKES. I'm so tired of people saying stuff like make your thread here go here blah blah blah.. Don't post unless you're going to help me.
Gear

Jackson DKM2 Dinky, Seymour Duncan Pickups, Jackson Patented FLoyd Rose, Maple Neck
Drumsite, Audacity
"I'm so tired of people telling me that I'm doing it wrong. I just want to do it my way no matter what the rules are!"

Your music is bad and you should feel bad.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Just realized this was about a band name.

Call your band cockstain.

Since that's what you're acting like.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by xIxLxCDTxxx
CAN I NOT GET SOME FREAKIN HELP IT'S NOT THAT HARD FOR GOD SAKES. I'm so tired of people saying stuff like make your thread here go here blah blah blah.. Don't post unless you're going to help me.

crying like a bitch isn't helping your cause.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Ok everyone just chill out..
Gear

Drumsite, Audacity

Ok everyone just chill out..

See the thing is I hate those huge threads.. I'd rather people just give me band names here.
Gear

Drumsite, Audacity
Quote by The Frayed Ends

This is the correct answer
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Quote by The Frayed Ends

I've never seen a more appropriate picture
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?