ok, so, I was thinking of getting a CE-20, I was thinking about this over a CE-1 or other boss chorus pedals Can you explain to me why there are 2 pedals, for What reason I see there should only be one... But it seems like a great chorus pedal. Rant about it, please. intereseting enough, I saw this at a guitar store for 180, I payed the same price for my DD-7

And I was also thinking of getting a used GE-7 Equalizer. It seems pretty awesome,

And he is selling for 75, its in great shape, Keep in mind I live in canada. I think i'll twist his arm abit and bring down to 50$, is that reassonable?
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
if i were you id worry about getting a better amp first.
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote by EJD
Reminds me of that drunkard who ran out of beer... he was so desperate, he drank furniture polish.

He came to a horrible end... but a beautiful finish.
Quote by tryhonesty
ok, so, I was thinking of getting a CE-20, I was thinking about this over a CE-1 or other boss chorus pedals Can you explain to me why there are 2 pedals, for What reason I see there should only be one... But it seems like a great chorus pedal. Rant about it, please. intereseting enough, I saw this at a guitar store for 180, I payed the same price for my DD-7

And I was also thinking of getting a used GE-7 Equalizer. It seems pretty awesome,

And he is selling for 75, its in great shape, Keep in mind I live in canada. I think i'll twist his arm abit and bring down to 50$, is that reassonable?

The CE-20 is a very average sounding pedal, it has lots of features, but none of them really gives you a great tone, there are better choruses for that price and even cheaper. The reason it has two footswitches is because the second one is for tap tempo and switching presets.
Also, 50$ for a GE 7 is a good price, go for it.