so I traded my previous amplifier yesterday and I got this bad boy. It's a Mesa Boogie .50 Caliber Plus Head on a Carvin 212 cabinet.

It's loud as hell first of all. I can barely roll the master volume above 1 because it's too loud. To make it worse, it has a second master for the lead channel to further increase that volume to lolamounts of crazyness. It brings more saturation and overall power to your lead tone. It has a 5Band EQ, where I've only played with the V formation, plus the normal 3Band EQ you find on almost every amplifier. It has glassy - crystal Fender Cleans to crunchy OD sounding gain on the Rhythm/Clean Channel. This transforms into the Lead channel at the push of a knob. When on Lead, gain quickly arises as you roll the knob and it can go from small amounts, to solid hard rock, to classic metal and finally, the heavy modern metal known as Brootalz!

It has a very organic sounding Reverb and along the clean channel and probably some OD/Mod/Delay pedals, I'll be taking it to Ambient/Shoegaze land one of these days and I'll see how it goes although I've seen what it can do and it's excellent. It has enough presence as it is and the Treble knob affirms that even more. At the roll of that knob, it can change the Mesa's tone to the point it sounds more overdriven with high mids, or raising said knob will not lower the Frequency of the mids, but it sure will change it into metal territory without the need of scooping the mids, although you can if you want that metal tone at low volumes, as hard as possible as that may seem.

But enough typing...I know how you guys love the pictures and so do I!

Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Beautiful, congraduoation :chers;
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Invert that v! haha just kidding man. HNGD, enjoy!
And on the seventh day, I said "Go to your room!"

check out my jazz tab and ill gladly do a review of any of your stuff

I play the bass clarinet! How 'bout you? PM me!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Thanks so far guys! =)
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
Hnad, thought about an attenuator so you can run it at higher power?
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
Quote by Metalfan41
Hnad, thought about an attenuator so you can run it at higher power?

Probably, or I may just use the FX's loop Send/Receive power levels to diminish the overall sound heard and crank it in the front for full saturation.
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by blake1221
Last edited by RR787 at Sep 8, 2009,