£120 for that? ouch.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
How much were you thinking then?
By the sounds of it, i need to go to a studio you know about.
Well, tbh i don't know that much about prices for demo recordings, but all my productions are far superior to that and I wouldn't think of charging more than £100 for a demo.

I'm about to start a work placement (i'm in the middle of a music tech degree right now) at Greenwood Studios in Cannock (not too far away from you). The prices they're advertising are about the same, but if i'm doing the recording I wouldn't reduce the quality just cos its a demo.

Your band seems fairly decent btw.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by FischmungaXTR
Well, tbh i don't know that much about prices for demo recordings, but all my productions are far superior to that and I wouldn't think of charging more than £100 for a demo.

I'm about to start a work placement (i'm in the middle of a music tech degree right now) at Greenwood Studios in Cannock (not too far away from you). The prices they're advertising are about the same, but if i'm doing the recording I wouldn't reduce the quality just cos its a demo.

Your band seems fairly decent btw.

Well, a band we know spent 1200 or 1500 on there 4 track demo EP
To me and everywhere i have heard - you pay for what you get no matter what you are recording. Its pretty gay as all of us were in school when that demo was recorded (5 months back) now we have all moved on to college, its not like we will get alot more money for recording out of knowhere either. But yeah, thanks for that info and some feedback too
Quote by Ezpzz
Well, a band we know spent 1200 or 1500 on there 4 track demo EP
To me and everywhere i have heard - you pay for what you get no matter what you are recording. Its pretty gay as all of us were in school when that demo was recorded (5 months back) now we have all moved on to college, its not like we will get alot more money for recording out of knowhere either. But yeah, thanks for that info and some feedback too

Songs seem pretty cool man, vocals could be a tad stronger but that should just come naturally with a bit more time. I do agree about the price though, £120 is alot for that quality. We pay about £100 for a days recording/producing and the quality we get is alot better. Then again, it may just come down to area/location.

-Guy
http://www.facebook.com/someofusneverdie

Check us out, we'd really appreciate any feedback or support.

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Yamaha RGX-A2
Orange Thunderverb 200H
Orange PPC412 Cab
- Woo!!
Boss TU-2, ISP Decimator, MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by Guy101
Songs seem pretty cool man, vocals could be a tad stronger but that should just come naturally with a bit more time. I do agree about the price though, £120 is alot for that quality. We pay about £100 for a days recording/producing and the quality we get is alot better. Then again, it may just come down to area/location.

-Guy

Thanks guy for some more info about recording and some feedback