Return to the void -
8 minutes! You might shorten some repetitions, cut the length of intro. I like the fact that it changes and evolves, but I still think it's too long. Guitar lead is too soft, except the harmonized part after the solo.
More reverb on the vocals. It feels like it sticks out a little too much from the music. I like the vocal harmony in the chorus.

More of the same on Leave it all behind - Lead guitar should be audible over the rhythm.

Shoot and reload has got a nice intro, and the levels are a little bit better on this one.

Overall, it's good! Not a big fan of the vocal style, but definitely sounds tight for a first demo.
My band - DEADIRON
Playstyle - Rock / Metal / Hardcore / Punk
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

Mesa Single Rectifier Rect-o-Verb
I like your music. Unfortunately I'm really picky about vocals and I didn't really like them. I don't really know what it was about them, but I'm just not really a fan of the singing.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by pitobodies
I like your music. Unfortunately I'm really picky about vocals and I didn't really like them. I don't really know what it was about them, but I'm just not really a fan of the singing.

It sounds like the vocalist took one too many valium.
My band - DEADIRON
Playstyle - Rock / Metal / Hardcore / Punk
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

Mesa Single Rectifier Rect-o-Verb
Quote by DoctorM
Return to the void -
8 minutes! You might shorten some repetitions, cut the length of intro. I like the fact that it changes and evolves, but I still think it's too long. Guitar lead is too soft, except the harmonized part after the solo.
More reverb on the vocals. It feels like it sticks out a little too much from the music. I like the vocal harmony in the chorus.

More of the same on Leave it all behind - Lead guitar should be audible over the rhythm.

Shoot and reload has got a nice intro, and the levels are a little bit better on this one.

Overall, it's good! Not a big fan of the vocal style, but definitely sounds tight for a first demo.

Thanks a lot! I'm going to show this post to the rest of the band. Glad you liked some of i though

DoctorM: Haha, really funny..especially since this is written under influence.