original style cover of this song, check it out. sorry about the not very good quality at the start..

IN MY PROFILE

C4C
Nice job man. Your voice always surprises me, I'm not sure why - In a good way though.
Wow. Your voice is so unique and beautiful!
And I love this arrangement. The simplicity (and your voice) is what makes it so striking.
My only issue is that it just, well, ended. IMO it could have taken a bit longer to end, and faded out.
thanks guys, yeh amarath, i know what you mean, ending was not even and ending.. just faded out.. and the fade out should of been longer too.. sorry

anyone else!?
Wow really unique voice (and stays in tune), it's really gonna make you stand out - you should write your own stuff. I like how you made the song your own.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1179414

I really would just like some feedback on my voice and what needs improvement.
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Last edited by PurpleMonkeyDW at Sep 10, 2009,
thanks for the crit you vocals are vary unique like every one else said..i odnt kno what i could say that wasent alreaddy said i think it needs a good fade out lol other then that u nailed it i never heard this song before and i looked it up and u did avary good job changing it to your own style keep it up
thanks gord and purple monkey.. yeh sorry about the fade out haha, terrible job.

anyone else?!
Wow, what are you doing? Go put yourself out there man!
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
haha thanks man, well this year im trying to put myself out there, im 17 so i cant really play in bars yet haha.