Ok so i thought that when i got into high school and joined the school's guitar class i would be able to start/find a band in an instant...but this hasn't happened whatsoever. I mean i could ask someone in the guitar class if they wanted to hang out but then i'm not sure if he would want to play bass

Does the pit have any advice to give?
Well, put up advertisements around the school. Just 'cause there's no one in your guitar class doesn't mean there's no bass players/drummers in yer whole school.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
hum, well guitar class is a bad place to try to find band mates if youre a guitarist and wont need another one, try asking if you can post some flier... erm flyers? w/e posters around the school

probably wrong forum btw
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by Infowar
Ok so i thought that when i got into high school and joined the school's guitar class i would be able to start/find a band in an instant...but this hasn't happened whatsoever. I mean i could ask someone in the guitar class if they wanted to hang out but then i'm not sure if he would want to play bass

The Pit has advice for everybody. The question is "Will you take it""
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
Use the classifields forum

I don't think that applies to this thread.

You just have to hang out with the right people. There's always going to be someone who wants to start a band. The only hard thing about starting a band today is there's a fucking guitarist on every street corner.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
make friends with the guitar players in your class. I'm sure they all know bass players and drummers. It takes a little time, trust me.

and don't look for guitar players only to have them switch to bass. Why don't you play bass?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by psychokiller99
Why don't you play bass?
The way you say that hurts this bassist's feelings............

Seriously, you said it the way you'd say "Why don't you go **** yourself" or something like that!
Quote by Colgate Total
I don't think that applies to this thread.

You just have to hang out with the right people. There's always going to be someone who wants to start a band. The only hard thing about starting a band today is there's a fucking guitarist on every street corner.

Good point.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by herby190

Seriously, you said it the way you'd say "Why don't you go **** yourself" or something like that!

this
also ts what state are you in?
Quote by herby190

Bassists have feelings????? I always thought you guys just counted to 4 over and over and over ad nauseum.
I is sorry. I will never ever kick another bass player again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Bassists have feelings????? I always thought you guys just counted to 4 over and over and over ad nauseum.
I is sorry. I will never ever kick another bass player again.

1234123412341234... sorry what?
Quote by TheReverend724
Everytime I play the electronic drums at GC about ten people come up to me asking me to join their band

hahahah.

once i picked up a bass and started messing around and got asked to join a band too
Quote by Infowar

Ok:

Rape
Fap
I cum blood.
Cool story Brah..

only two work here.. take them NAO!
Quote by herby190

lol sorry, guess it kinda did sound like that. bass is actually much more physically demanding than guitar and it is really fun to play (like i needed to remind anyone).

but TS made it seem like it wasn't **** by looking for guitar players and having them switch to bass.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by RockIsHowIRoll
1234123412341234... sorry what?

I only kick them when they get stuck on 3. Honest man.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I only kick them when they get stuck on 3. Honest man.

Bastard
Be patient, widen your searches, keep an open mind about people. It's tough finding people.