6. Listen.
Last edited by Mockstairwell at Sep 8, 2009,
yes, a world currency will silence all conspiracy theories
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
I wouldnt mind. just makes international traveling easier. wont happen though.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
...giving rise to a new global currency managed by an as-yet undetermined financial regulatory organization.

like this
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Wouldn't each country's economy affect the value of this universal dollar to the extent that it wouldn't work? Inflation would have to be unified in all countries - is it even possible?

Hang on, hmm. I wrote this before looking at the article. My point is though, that it would get very complicated, perhaps a burden heavier than any benefit a global currency would bring.
wow

if all those end of the world conspiracy hoopla stuff seemed far fetched...

i am apt to take all that stuff i said about prophecy back
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Or how about we just get rid of all the other currencies, except zim's
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
We already have a global currency. It's called the US dollar. Don't like it? Find another globe.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well, im poor in this currency, and i damn sure am gonna be poor in the next, so it doesnt really affect me that much..

It would be handy for travelling though, however trying to organise something like that on a worldwide scale would probably fail.
Quote by Jackal58
We already have a global currency. It's called the US dollar. Don't like it? Find another globe.

I thought the dollar has lost quite a bit of value as of late?

Then again, I'm far from an economist.
Quote by blackthought
I thought the dollar has lost quite a bit of value as of late?

Then again, I'm far from an economist.

Ya, the US dollar used to be worth six jiggagillion zimbabwe dollars now its only 2 jiggagillion.
Goodness gracious me!
Last edited by Bizarro at Sep 8, 2009,
Quote by Bizarro
Ya, the US dollar used to be worth six jiggagillion zimbabwe dollars now its only 2 jiggagillion.

OK then.
This is just an other step for those damn reptile overlords at taking over the world.
I personally believe this would happen eventually but never so soon prepare for the rapture. and as Le_Bunny said that that would make each countries dollar the same so instead of 600 yen=6 american dollars, how would they equalize it?
the pit showing how intelligent it is
Quote: I believed this would happen eventually but never so soon prepare for the rapture. And that would make each countries dollar the same so instead of 600 yen=6 american dollars.How would they equalize it?
ITT: the pit showing intelligent it is

I personally believe this would happen eventually but never so soon prepare for the rapture. and as Le_Bunny said that that would make each countries dollar the same so instead of 600 yen=6 american dollars, how would they equalize it?

atleast skim the article before sounding like a moron

seriously who actually read the article?
it is about the replacement of the dollar and IMF as global reserve currency.
to be honest if it were replaced with the Euro it would probably benefit the average US citizen since the weakness of the dollar has resulted in huge increases to the price of oil.

The official also signaled that China is moving its reserves away from the dollar and toward gold, euros and yen

and this certianly does not bode well for the future strength of the dollar.
i hope you enjoy you're import economy, it definatly won't last much longer
A global currency would be too much for any organization to organize. We can barely keep our world from falling apart, why add something else to the fire?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by Patrick L
This is just an other step for those damn reptile overlords at taking over the world.

Global warming????
Coincidence??????
I don't fucking think so.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58

USD < GPB and EUR, been that way for months.

I don't understand this. Are they just saying to shift the international standard to something else, or to create a true international currency? Because the former makes sense, while the latter makes me want to reach for the tinfoil.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse

I don't understand this. Are they just saying to shift the international standard to something else, or to create a true international currency? Because the former makes sense, while the latter makes me want to reach for the tinfoil.

try years.
the GBP would be unsuitable, respite the strength of it.
the Euro is the logical choice for an international standard
Quote by SteveHouse

And in months it will fluctuate the other way. Always does. Monetary markets fluctuate for a year or so then return to the status quo. At this point in time the US dollar rules supreme no matter what world markets dictate. It will shortly return to world dominance. The only thing that upsets the apple cart is war. And I'm talking bfw here. Like China vs US war. And the winner doesn't necessarily dictate who owns the apple cart afterwards.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
And in months it will fluctuate the other way. Always does. Monetary markets fluctuate for a year or so then return to the status quo.
I'm not old enough to know from experience or an economist, so I'll say We'll see, I guess.
At this point in time the US dollar rules supreme no matter what world markets dictate. It will shortly return to world dominance.
Not if the oil countries keep moving to Euros, it won't.
The only thing that upsets the apple cart is war. And I'm talking bfw here. Like China vs US war. And the winner doesn't necessarily dictate who owns the apple cart afterwards.

If BFW means Big Effing War, then

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
1 I'm not old enough to know from experience or an economist, so I'll say We'll see, I guess.
2Not if the oil countries keep moving to Euros, it won't.

3If BFW means Big Effing War, then

1 I'm not either. I just know what has transpired since 1939 and the British pound got raped.
2 The Euro will collapse next spring for the same reason the dollar collapsed last spring.
3 Ya I mean big effing war. It may not occur in my lifetime but it surely will in yours and my children's.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by blackthought
Out T-51B units will see us through.

Just make sure it's the winterized version.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Page 1 of 2