Page 1 of 3
What bandmembers should be replaced due to their musical inadequacy or their attitude or just generally because they dont fit in the band.
inb4 Lars Ulrich
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Misticalz
inb4 Lars Ulrich

i was going to say him but i think he fits well into metallica these days
yeah... Lars Ulrich... years ago.... He is the most overrated drummer in the history of drummers. The 2nd being Joey Jordison.
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
Quote by Religulous
yeah... Lars Ulrich... years ago.... He is the most overrated drummer in the history of drummers. The 2nd being Joey Jordison.

He is probably the best musician in that band (thats not saying much tho)
Cryptopsy's new singer also. I liked their new album but it was nothing compared to the old stuff.. He doesn't really fit too well, especially since all of the fans completely hate him, which I think is a little too sensitive. Lol
Most people on UG aren't very nice.

That is my signature.

This is true.
matt sorum. he has his moments (illegal I song, locomotive), but he's mostly mediocre. Now that he's played on the solo album, Slash should get Josh Freese for Velvet Revolver. He is amazing.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by lucertia.

Actually the others can be quite talented when they want to, it just doesn't fit the music

I'd have to say Kurt Kirkwood from Meat Puppets, in II you can hear so many bass mistakes, or just places he got lost...it was cute...but hard to listen too
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Ken from Unearth.... watch Live From the Apocalypse and then see if you still disagree with me (if you disagree in the first place).

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by loudog93
INB4 pete wentz.

This
he's such a little bitch and the band would be way better without him. patrick writes better lyrics anyway
Quote by Religulous
Cryptopsy's new singer also. I liked their new album but it was nothing compared to the old stuff.. He doesn't really fit too well, especially since all of the fans completely hate him, which I think is a little too sensitive. Lol

He's actually unbelievably good live!
Some of the screams n growls he was pulling off were sick, especially his breathing control!
Quote by loudog93
INB4 pete wentz.

everyone in that band is equally terrible so it's better to keep them all in the same place as to not spread their failure

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Religulous

other way around, slipknot sucks dick, lars isn't a very technical drummer but he is a steady drummer that did some good drum work, maybe it wasn't really hard, but it sure did the job and look at metallica now...but he is very overated, none the less.
Quote by lucertia.

Even better than guy-who-hits-garbage-can-with-baseball-bat?!

On topic: Ringo Starr from the Beatles (although it isn't a very current criticism...) and that's all I can think of for now.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Quote by King Zirconium
Dave Mustaine. Seriously.

everything megadeth has been daves doing, except for Risk!, which was Marty
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
The only person I can really think of is James Labrie. I'm just a little upset with Mr. Mustaine after hearing Endgame. RIP II my ass.
Inb4 LaBrie.

EDIT: ^
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
I knew someone would say LaBrie... I used to hate him, but now he's one of my favorite singers.
Quote by King Zirconium
The only person I can really think of is James Labrie. I'm just a little upset with Mr. Mustaine after hearing Endgame. RIP II my ass.

WHAT

....**downloads**
Quote by lucertia.
WHAT

....**downloads**

Don't get me wrong. It's a step up from UA, but it's not the "new beginning" he claimed it was. Without Chris Broderick it's nothing.
Kurt Cobain.

*ba-dum-tish*
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
mikey way from mcr. terrible bassist.

do not tell me they are a terrible band, because their early albums were good, and ray toro is talented guitarist.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
andrew stockdale

massive ego and little talent is a bad combination
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
D'arcy, Jimmy and James from the Smash... oh, wait.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Pete best, the beatles can't go anywhere with him as a drummer
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Will Francis from Aiden needs to get kicked out that band lol They own hard but he's a tool, man.
My Gear:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser 81/89 EMG's
PRS SE Custom Tremolo
Vintage VS6 Cherry Red

Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal
Dunlop CryBaby wah

Peavey ValveKing Head 100w
Marshall MC212 2x12
Line 6 Spider III
Quote by SPBY
Ken from Unearth.... watch Live From the Apocalypse and then see if you still disagree with me (if you disagree in the first place).

No.

Ken + Buzz = Win
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Page 1 of 3