Page 1 of 3
So preface. My birthday falls at a weird time of year, Jan 13th. So usually Christmas and my birthday kinda suck because of how close they are together. Well I got a wild hair up my ass and thought that since I had never been on a traditional vacation I would try to spring for it next spring. So I priceline'd it up for a bit and found some travel plans that would really work for me. I've always wanted to go to Europe and figured now would be as good a time as any, especially since I graduate college in May and start to work soon thereafter. So I decided this is the time to spoil myself with a little r&r in Europe for a few days. I can afford the trip on my own if I save a little now, which is no problem but I figured I'd proposition my family for it as well and just see what they would say...

So I told my mom and my slightly wealthier then us aunt about this and said that it would be a cool birthday/Christmas/graduation present for me, and they said they would start saving. So to make a long story short....

IM GOING TO AMSTERDAM!!!!

Im so excited right now I could shit a brick and not flinch...

So what should I do while there? Where should I go? What should I drink? What should I smoke? What, what, what?!

Quote by music_mike

So what should I do while there?

hookers
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
wild hair up your ass?

wat
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
my girlfriend's birthday is jan 13th too so i hate the time of year too cause christmas, her b-day and i asked her out on the goddamn 18th two years ago (YES i am retarded)

But thats pretty cool smoke whatever crazy **** you can get your hands on
drink alot
and of course do a hooker...or 7
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
stay inside all day and lurk the pit
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by music_mike
So preface. My birthday falls at a weird time of year, Jan 13th. So usually Christmas and my birthday kinda suck because of how close they are together. Well I got a wild hair up my ass and thought that since I had never been on a traditional vacation I would try to spring for it next spring. So I priceline'd it up

I stopped reading here.

This was the only thing I could think of for a few minutes

(Invalid img)

seriously though, congrats.

i've never been there, but i'd suggest any cafe to get some wicked herb.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

(Invalid img)

Congrats! I can't really recommend any things to do in Amsterdam as I have never been there, but I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff to keep you occupied.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
apparently the AK47 is supposed to be good

I dunno, dont smoke anymore, and have never been to amsterdam
Whatever you do...DO NOT GET MUSHROOM PIZZA.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by pwnagegnome
wild hair up your ass?

wat

i was totaly confused when i read that, and spent the rest of the post trying to work out what it meant, without taking notice of what was being said.

but after reading it again, just get high and bone a cheap hooker or 2. what else is there to do?

Quote by Mockstairwell

magic mushies are illegle there now =[
Last edited by Azwethinkwedo at Sep 8, 2009,
My birthday's January 2nd. yours is half a month after christmas. Mine's a week.

But onto advice.

Eat waffles, ride boats, buy slaves, smoke waffles, consume khat (or whatever it was that some ditch lady tried to smuggle into NS recently)
Get Sour Diesel. Also get Super Silver Haze.

Get Cheese and get the most hash you can find!! dont get african hash.

**** a prostitute in the ass!! NO CONDOM!! oh yea
Hookers, weed, shrooms, and booze. enjoy your stay there.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Haha... Thats pretty much what i had in mind for plans on while I was there... But to answer someones question earlier in the thread, Im going by myself... It'll be for like 4 days or something like that... I figured ganja Euro-hookers and absynthe might be a good vacation... haha
Quote by Mockstairwell

Why not?

Mushrooms are excellent toppings for pizza and many people enjoy them.

But if you are referring to "magic mushroom" pizza, then don't get it and expect to trip. Baking the pizza effectively eliminates psilocybin, which is the hallucinogen that makes you trip on magic shrooms
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Damn!! I am just hoping to get to do a shit load of good pot and get away with it... Maybe even go to the Anne Franke museum blitzed... haha
Ok, so update!!

I have been looking at rooms and stuff and have decided that I am gonna stay at the Flying Pig Downtown. Its only about $150 for three nights which is pretty cheap,so... Now Im trying to decide how much money to take with me... Im only gonna be there for three days so would 400 euros be enough for that long?
Quote by music_mike
Well I got a wild hair up my ass...

Is this a commonly used phrase?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by music_mike
What should I smoke?

Hookers.

EDIT:
Quote by maXterbat0r
My birthday's January 2nd. yours is half a month after christmas. Mine's a week.

Mines December 28th. I win.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Last edited by Ovenman at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by Venice King
Is this a commonly used phrase?

In Texas it is... It just means getting a wild notion to do something... haha

But yeah, so is 400 euros enough to get around on for 3 days in Amsterdam? Thats not what my room is coming out of, thats just spending money while I'm there...
Quote by music_mike

But yeah, so is 400 euros enough to get around on for 3 days in Amsterdam? Thats not what my room is coming out of, thats just spending money while I'm there...

Ah, I wasn't insulting I had just never heard it before.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
(Invalid img)
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Mockstairwell

I'm sorry, are you dissing on my edible cousins?

On topic: my birthday is the 13th, 11 days before Christmas is celebrated in Norway, and you don't hear me complaining, do you?

To bring a slight bit of tourism into this thread, the Anne Frank museum is a really interesting place. And so is the Van Gogh museum.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

you can probably get a room for €30 per night. Don't get ripped off.

Also, The Dam (what the locals call it) is awesome, you can and will get offered anything under the sun just walking around that place. But in January it might be a bit cold, would be better if you tried to go in the spring.

Still, I would actually have to recommend some other place, like Rome or Paris, I think they are much more fun. But yea, if you have your heart set on smoking up the The Dam is the place to go. But Kristianstad in Copenhagen is also an option.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Last edited by mrjimborinsane at Sep 10, 2009,
Quote by Ovenman
Hookers.

EDIT:

Mines December 28th. I win.

Goddammit, I can't have anything!

I need a hug...
Quote by music_mike

400 is enough but you have to be really careful, there are loads of places that are looking to rip you off, alcohol is quite expensive and so is food in some places, I went last year and me and my partner spend about 900 euros in three days, but we did the whole tourist thing, went to the zoo, anne frank museum, etc etc

Quote by MushroomBomb
I'm sorry, are you dissing on my edible cousins?

On topic: my birthday is the 13th, 11 days before Christmas is celebrated in Norway, and you don't hear me complaining, do you?

To bring a slight bit of tourism into this thread, the Anne Frank museum is a really interesting place. And so is the Van Gogh museum.

I recommend getting stoned and then visiting the torture museum haha for about ten minutes I honestly thought I wasnt going to get out alive.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Amsterdam sucks.
Quote by toxicity33
"the thing about pies is that they have a crusty outer shell, but with a sweet gooey inside, not unlike turtles."
I would smoke weed.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Whatever you do you should go to Spui and then in the Heisteeg there's a coffeeshop called De Tweede Kamer and it's really awesome and you should get Mexican Haze there. That stuff's crazy
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
i was totaly confused when i read that, and spent the rest of the post trying to work out what it meant, without taking notice of what was being said.

but after reading it again, just get high and bone a cheap hooker or 2. what else is there to do?

magic mushies are illegle there now =[

Mushrooms are, but truffles with the same ingredients are still legal. So to hell with that.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
White widow, marc emery, purple sugar, purple haze, AK47, afghan kush. get all these and mix them together to create the most ultimate strand ever!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Ace88
White widow, marc emery, purple sugar, purple haze, AK47, afghan kush. get all these and mix them together to create the most ultimate strand ever!

White widow is quite physical and I hate that. For me, it does nothing more than make me tired and such. I agree on the afghan kush and haze though, might also wanna try some Amnesia. Believe me, crazy sh¡t. CRAZY.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Page 1 of 3