i love the way geddy lee necks play and the look bad ass so i'm going to keep this short and just ask the question.

could i buy one somewhere?
Yes. Just go to any Fender dealership.
Go to "www.froogle.com"
and search "fender geddy lee"
Geddy Lee Jazz necks are my favorites too. I ever built my own j bass it would have one.
seriously i'm not the first to recommend a fender but as i see it you have 2 options.

1. Buy a geddy lee jazz bass and put quarter pounders in it (the stock pups suck)

2. Shave down a a standard jazz neck (a bit more risky, but cheaper)
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
seriously i'm not the first to recommend a fender but as i see it you have 2 options.

1. Buy a geddy lee jazz bass and put quarter pounders in it (the stock pups suck)

2. Shave down a a standard jazz neck (a bit more risky, but cheaper)

its a hard decision i just found a neck on ebay for 450 but thats a hefty price
well then get a luthier to shave a standard neck down to geddy lee specs.

but please do yourself a favour and use quarter pounder pickups if you're building a jazz
Gear:
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
of course quarter quarter pounders are my favorite there isnt any better pups for a j bass
Warmoth is your best bet for parts, assuming you live in north america
Gear:
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Um really expensive, on ebay, 2nd hand they range from $700- 1000 so there pretty expencive. Ive owned one, unfrotunally the truss rod snapped due too old age and i replaved it with a fender pj.

or another idea, proberly cheaper is a eden paddle neck. I built a bass for my design and tech and i used a eden paddle head stock bass neck. you can by them with the block inlays and wells as the dots, i bought a block and the dimentions are the same, the only thing you will haave to do is make the head stock. not much in it, only need to be a good tracer and you need a router and a 20mm drill peice.

hope this was usefull