Page 1 of 2
Yes.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
depends on school regulations but if the teacher said so, then yeah the student should. He could try to fight for his rights of speech and whatnot, but won't really be worth it.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
yes, if its a rule, in our school we cant advertise alcohol, drugs, tobacco, etc
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Yes you have to turn your shirt inside out, its most likely part of the "contract" you signed when you registered at the beginning of the year.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by pwnagegnome
yes, if its a rule, in our school we cant advertise alcohol, drugs, tobacco, etc

This is the answer.

They have every right to. At least in the US anyway. Not sure what its like in other countries.
I wear a shirt with a fucking grenade on it to school without getting in trouble. How can a cigarette be that bad?
Back in high school I had a NORML T-shirt and they told me to turn it inside out.

Instead I took it off and got sent home.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Cigarettes kill more people than grenades hands down.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by FlyingPirahna
I wear a shirt with a fucking grenade on it to school without getting in trouble. How can a cigarette be that bad?

Grenades aren't addictive. Most users only try one.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yea man all your constitutional rights go out the window when you set foot in a school as a student. They take away your free speech, they can search your bags, lockers etc... He will not get anywhere fighting it, Just got to obey and ride it out the 4 years of dictatorship you are under haha
highschool is gay. you dont really have rights in highschool.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
yeah, they banned Billabong shirts at our school because it had the word "bong" in it... glad im not in high school anymore

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
A friend of mine sometimes wears t-shirts with cartoons and messages about sex and nobody complains
Quote by Jackal58

Yeah, my school's usually lenient about it though. Or maybe just unobservant, either way.
Yes.

Don't you just love posts that post the obvious answer almost a page in?
And Jackal58...sigged.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I pretty sure you do. Also, I think it was you, not "some kid" at your school.
Quote by HeritageQB11
Yea man all your constitutional rights go out the window when you set foot in a school as a student. They take away your free speech, they can search your bags, lockers etc... He will not get anywhere fighting it, Just got to obey and ride it out the 4 years of dictatorship you are under haha

This man is right.

I tried to fight an unfair bag search, it got me nowhere. I even took it up with the Officer who monitored the school and all he did was told me I had no rights until I got home after school then searched my bag again.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
This man is right.

I tried to fight an unfair bag search, it got me nowhere. I even took it up with the Officer who monitored the school and all he did was told me I had no rights until I got home after school then searched my bag again.

For what? What were they looking for?
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I've had no problems with any of my shirts....then again I don't have any shirts that are that bad. But my friends had to turn his G N' R shirt inside out because it had guns on it...we'll see what high school's like
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

Quote by Fenderhippie69
This man is right.

Bag searches sucked. One time, rumor got out that all the seniors were gonna start a waterballoon fight, so they told us the next day there would be a bag search before school.

So I filled my backpack up with condoms, his and hers lube, and other "wtf" items.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
haha i have a slayer shirt with a skeleton with some kinda machine gun and a pentagram on his hat

nvr been bothered by the teachers about it
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by bry0n
For what? What were they looking for?

They said that one of the teachers over heard a rumor that one of my friends had weed and gave it to me to sell or some bull**** like that. That's all they would tell me.

Quote by GNiCk89
Bag searches sucked. One time, rumor got out that all the seniors were gonna start a waterballoon fight, so they told us the next day there would be a bag search before school.

So I filled my backpack up with condoms, his and hers lube, and other "wtf" items.

what did they say when they searched your bag?

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Sep 8, 2009,
i sure a piece of tape to cover it would suffice.

unless its ginormous
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by fretsofthebeast
haha i have a slayer shirt with a skeleton with some kinda machine gun and a pentagram on his hat

nvr been bothered by the teachers about it

I don't see how anything other than the machine gun could be considered offensive. Good on your teachers

And TS, like people have said, you (or the kid you talk about) have to agree to not advertise *universallyaccepted'bad'things* when you join the school I'm pretty sure.
The playground of the world
Quote by Fenderhippie69

what did they say when they searched your bag?

Well my math teacher was the one who ended up searching mine. We were really cool so he just laughed and said "Damn that's a lot of condoms".

I was hoping to get one of the old lady teacher's or the officer to search it.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Quote by Jackal58

I was border line about to sig that
american schools are weird. american schoolkids are also weird.
Quote by SPBY
yeah, they banned Billabong shirts at our school because it had the word "bong" in it... glad im not in high school anymore

damn

you should go to a school talent show in a billabong shirt and play "smoke on the water" and shout out "I'm smoking with my water bong!"
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by GNiCk89
Well my math teacher was the one who ended up searching mine. We were really cool so he just laughed and said "Damn that's a lot of condoms".

I was hoping to get one of the old lady teacher's or the officer to search it.

thats still pretty fun just the thought of his reaction makes me lol.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by kr44n4
american schools are weird. american schoolkids are also weird.

Even though I found this offensive I can really find no argument against it.
So I shall resort to the age old standard.
Fuck you asshole.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I wore a sublime shirt with some marijana leaves on it to my old school several times. either none of the teachers noticed, they didnt care, or they didnt have an idea wtf marijuana looked like.

EDIT: to anwer your question, yes he has to because its probably in some contract that he signed
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Sep 8, 2009,
I had an Aus-Rotten Fu(k Nazi Sympathy with a swastika getting punched out.

I had to turn it inside out before first period was over..

Shows how punk i am right???? haha

Crust Punk FTW!
Page 1 of 2