What gauge guitar strings would be good for tuning in like B standard/C standard?

-thanks

seriously
I'm getting tired of answering threads like this, but ok, if you want to go that low, in C standard, you can still use .10's and you'll be alright, but B standard(a place I have never gone) you will want either .11's or .12, cause thats like floppy tuning.
i feel like beefy slinkies (54 11) are far too loose for that. so i dont even know
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
12's-13's will be perfect.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
why are people only staing string 1?
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by Holy-Diver
why are people only staing string 1?

Why are people saying one string?
But we're not. Alot of people name strings by just the bottom one. All brands follow the same general size pattern based on the bottom string, unless its a hybrid pack.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
*stating
and i have seen a lot of string gauge variations, i was just wondering why ppl were doing this
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by Holy-Diver
*stating
and i have seen a lot of string gauge variations, i was just wondering why ppl were doing this

Its simpler than stateing all of the guage strings that corrospond with the set.

BTW, you have the most awesome user name ever.
Quote by ethan_hanus
BTW, you have the most awesome user name ever.

Mine is cooler

I use .10's in C and B, but I like loose strings. I'm thinking about going up to .11's.