What should I check out?

I wouldn't mind putting in a little more money.

I like to play metal but also like some versatility.
I have a Bugera 6262 combo amp.

I have found a few which look pretty good:

Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Schecter C1 FR
Jackson DK2M Dinky
ESP LTD EX-401DX
Schecter BlackJack ATX C1

More recommendations would be great
i'd go for the Schecter ATX. i just love the way they feel and sound to me.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
The DK2M is really nice. The white one is sexy too!
Peavey 3120
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Cabinet
Jackson RR5
Jackson DKMG
LTD EC-1000
TC Electronic Polytune
BOSS RV-5
BOSS DD-7
MXR 10-band EQ
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby
BOSS NS-2
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2+
sell all of your stuff, buy a uke and play that :thumbsup:
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
id say get a schecter c1 classic or a xiphos. versatile as ****
Ibanez XPT707 Xiphos
Schecter C-7 Loomis FR

Mesa Boogie Mark III blue dot Coliseum

Mesa Traditional 4x12 v30's x EVM 12l's

THE SEVEN STRING LEGION
Quote by JAHellraiser
sell all of your stuff, buy a uke and play that :thumbsup:

GTFO
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
My top 2 choices are probably the PRS and the Jackson because i'm kinda ehhh when it comes to active pickups.

So between those 2 which is better?
if you dont like actives, why did you list guitars with them? well anyways. between the 2 now, the Jackson
Quote by pedromiles101
Quote by randomhero93
if you dont like actives, why did you list guitars with them? well anyways. between the 2 now, the Jackson

I don't NOT LIKE THEM it's just i prefer passives because you can more of a variety of tones
The Jackson is your best bet.

Throw in some DiMarzios, awesome FR, and get someone to nicely work the frets (Not that they really need any, just a bonus) and it's pretty much the equivalent of $1600+ prestige Ibanez.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by bobthebum16
I don't NOT LIKE THEM it's just i prefer passives because you can more of a variety of tones

Not true.

People really need to understand that actives aren't all T3H BIG BR00TALZ METALZ tone.

the EMGs with the coil splits are pretty damn nice, actually.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Oh and for a specific description of the kind of tone i like is heavy rythms clean leads.

Just thoght i'd add that in there
Quote by V.U.K
Not true.

People really need to understand that actives aren't all T3H BIG BR00TALZ METALZ tone.

the EMGs with the coil splits are pretty damn nice, actually.

Ok so between the passives the jackson is the best.

What about between the actives which is the best?

Then i wil try those two out and see which i like more
get the C-1 or the PRS i have owned both and i loved them alot.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
Used Ibby Prestige???
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by bobthebum16
Ok so between the passives the jackson is the best.

What about between the actives which is the best?

Then i wil try those two out and see which i like more

with actives, it's gotta be the blackjack ATX
Quote by pedromiles101
Ok I will go try those 2 out.

But out of the jackson and the shecter what do you guys think is better (just wanna know what you think)?
Well do you want a floating bridge or not? I mean that's probably a bigger factor to work out then which guitar comes with which pickups.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Well do you want a floating bridge or not? I mean that's probably a bigger factor to work out then which guitar comes with which pickups.

Ya i like them. I don't really mind the whole "not being able to down tune" because i don't really down tune.

But if the other guitar without the FR is better than i wouldn't mind not having the FR