Well not kicking out, we tried the guy out for a show and recorded an EP with him all in a very short time, and, well, we just wanted to go in the same direction we had before which is me singing, and we're gonna have our bassist sing lead too, making us three piece again.
I know I'm asking the pit, but I'm really feeling bad and nervous, so, how can I do this...gently?
haha, we thight about that, but we've changed names wayyy too often.
And we don't have a PA, we use tiny amps for vocals.
The pit is currently kicking out your thread, I hear he might join up with those bandleading guys.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by original=punk
Well not kicking out, we tried the guy out for a show and recorded an EP with him all in a very short time, and, well, we just wanted to go in the same direction we had before which is me singing, and we're gonna have our bassist sing lead too, making us three piece again.
I know I'm asking the pit, but I'm really feeling bad and nervous, so, how can I do this...gently?

Do it.

And say "your services are no longer required"
or "Your voice doesn't fit the sound we're looking for"

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Bizarro
The pit is currently kicking out your thread, I hear he might join up with those bandleading guys.

nice one, actually. It was veiled quite well. But I stick by my decision to go to the pit.
Quote by original=punk
nice one, actually. It was veiled quite well. But I stick by my decision to go to the pit.

Rape him and maybe he'll get the message, if thats not gentle enough, cum blood all over his mic and leave a post it that says "GTFO"

Do you still stick by this decision?
Quote by original=punk
Well we told him, waiting for a reaction...

Waiting for a reaction...? Oh jeez... Don't you know you can't text message break up?
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by original=punk
Well we told him, waiting for a reaction...

did you do it via email?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's