Im looking to get a MAXON OD-9 here soon. I dont exactly have $150 to shell out right now so Im wondering if I could trade a few BOSS pedals to make up for it. I dont keep an eye on the market, so I dont know any of the trade in values. I have an SD-1, OC-2, LS-2, and PH-3 all to trade, and I was wondering how many it would take for it to be a fair trade? 3 of them? All of them plus cash? Just wondering so I dont seem foolish when I advertise. Thanks for your help. I know the Maxon is $150 new and I bought all the pedals for about $55 a piece on average. All in excellent condition, but they have velcro on the bottom, which could be removed, but the label would tear off.
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
most boss pedals go new around 120, so id assume if theyre in good condition then 75% would be a fair trade. if theyre more used then theyd go maybe half, depending on your selling skills.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Use eBay and see how much they're selling for?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
The problem with Ebay is that a good bit of their pictures are stock pictures, so I cant determine if the price is good or not. Theres a few ph-3's selling for around $70 used with stock pictures, but then there's some selling for $100 used with stock pictures. Some of the used ones have real pictures, but not good enough to determine whether its a good buy or not. I know that my pedals are in excellent condition and I'd say they all meet at least a 9/10, and i'd say the ph-3 is a 10/10, but I only paid $60 for it.
Fender American Select Strat HSS Antique Burst
Fender American Select Strat HSS Transparent Crimson
Fender American Deluxe Strat
PRS Custom 24 USA
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Parker PDF100
Check completed listings.

As long as the pedal works, and isn't completely beat to ****, they are all worth about the same.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com